Welcome Arnoldpie

super_ram

Welcome to our site @Arnoldpie.Football and beer ? Sounds good to me!Tell us all a bit about yourself and get posting.You'll soon feel at home. :thumbsup:

Arnold Pie - welcome aboard. Hope you find this an interesting and lively board. We need a tad more humour, satire and sarcasm IMO, but I got into hot water once with a bit of light hearted stuff, so tread carefully.

This is a very balanced, informative and entertaining forum - none of the squabbling, ego maniacs and attention seekers that exist elsewhere.

Have fun, play nicely with the others.

Oops, forgot to mention - I am also an "Arnold Pie", geographically speaking.

Hi Pies4u,Thanks for the welcome,

To be honest I have never been one for airing my views on forums etc but always spend plenty of time reading other peoples views.

So perhaps it's time to start and put my own thoughts down in writing and see where we go from there.

Also glad to see another Arnoldpie,I live near the Friar Tuck and can often be found there so if you fancy a pint sometime it would be great to meet a fellow pie.

Hi Super Ram, Thanks for the welcome and all the best for tomorrow.

Thanks @Arnoldpie.With a bit of luck I'll be celebrating on Saturday and with a bit more luck I'll be raising a glass or two this time next year to Notts. :thumbsup:

Supporter+

Hello @Arnoldpie :waving: I hope you enjoy reading and also contributing on this great forum.

Thanks for all the welcomes to the site from every one,Its nice to feel wanted.

Just a quick mention about this weekend's football, I was hoping for wins for Derby, Orient, Burton and Athletico M. Not one winner glad I did.t have a bet on these four results coming in.

Also feel for you Super_Ram, Hope you do it next year as champions.

Archived