Michael Jackson

Feral Fox

You really know you're getting old when you are sure a guy dies, but then suddenly goes to number one and performs live in front of thousands. My memory must be slipping!!!

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2014/05/19/michael-jackson-hologram-performs-at-2014-billboard-music-awards-video/

In all seriousness, technology really is amazing. Remember the days when the dodgy princess Lea hologram was something for the sci-fi fans only? Not any more.

You really know you're getting old when you are sure a guy dies, but then suddenly goes to number one and performs live in front of thousands. My memory must be slipping!!!

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2014/05/19/michael-jackson-hologram-performs-at-2014-billboard-music-awards-video/

There you go ladies & gentlemen the side effect of taking acid on a middle aged man...... ha ha

There you go ladies & gentlemen the side effect of taking acid on a middle aged man...... ha ha

Cheek of it!

I may have done a few...errrmmm...unmentionable things in my youth, but now I sit in the Pavis so I must be responsible!

Cheek of it!

I may have done a few...errrmmm...unmentionable things in my youth, but now I sit in the Pavis so I must be responsible!

Or it could be due to the dragons and overly colourful rainbows that you can see over the top of the Sirrel.... ha ha

Honestly officer it was only......  :idea:  chopped chives and thyme in my brownies!!  B)

I don't think it really looks like Michael, least it looks odd.

No I'm not going to start a conspiracy story, especially regarding the collab with Akon (supposedly not his actual voice fully) but it's weird. In another 20-40 years, will we be able to get holograms of our family members? That would be frick'in spooky! (as is this)

and to think people pa money to see this S***

RIP Michael Jackson but this  is wrong

I read an interesting article about the performance and how the writer felt it was wrong, basically he agreed with me that it's not the real MJ. However, it mentioned that Sony own the rights to MJ's image and that they can do anything with it. Do celebs ever think about these things? I really think it's silly because the dead should rest, how long can you hologram his performances?

Eventually it won't be him at all, just someone pretending and them cashing in on it.

*Sign

It really is wrong though @Canadian

Archived