Notts TV

Supporter+

Can anyone get Notts TV, I tried retuning my BT Vision box and couldn't get it, so I retuned the TV itself which has built in freeview and I still can't get it. We don't get East Midlands TV on the main channels either I think our aerial must be pointed at a west midlands transmitter.

So has anyone seen it, what's it like, is it worth going to the expense of having our aerial turned round?

Yes, we re-tuned last week and reception was fine.

It is a bit like Radio Red only on tv! The style is pretty casual but it just looks like a few folks with a camera and a studio rather than a sharp,polished production. The football forum thing is plain awful. The presenter is dreadful and the so called fans are either mates of someone who works there, media studies folk or people they have dragged in from off the street. You'd be better off talking to your mates down the pub tbh, it is woeful.

However, the opening programme to launch the channel was Mass Bolero, celebrating T & D's 30th anniv since winning Olympic gold in Sarajevo - and I'm on that! So, it's worth getting, just to see the re-runs of that.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen it yet.

Majority say good things about it, the negatives is mainly due to the programming and limits on the shows. I think all these will be sorted out soon enough, you really can't expect them to be like the main stations. It's just good to have a local station, I really don't known why we can't be more like the states with better regional coverage.

Perhaps if stations focused on it's content, we have good tv again. Whereas the reason I don't watch it move, is because of the lack.

I'll tune into it sometime and give it go, I have heard they've been showing previous world cup highlights.

Archived