How Did The Ladies Lose Their Semi Final v Everton

4everapie

Watching the women's cup final, we must have had a bad day cause Everton are dire, not a shot on goal as yet with 20 minutes to go. I'm sure we would have given Arsenal a tougher game.

Everton were awful and Arsenal ladies should have won by a much bigger margin.

Supporter+

One of those days for Notts I believe. They had comfortably beaten Everton in the league. Arsenal are not the team they were but had way too much for Everton.

Same story as always, we didn't take our chances but the ladies did ever so well. I think we can safely say that Notts were unlucky not to make the final, I didn't go to the game where we lost to Everton but by all accounts it sounds like we deserved to win.

Credit to Everton.

The ladies game seems to be quite a lot of 'confidence' and 'form', equally both effecting each other. We started the season and cup(s) off brightly and when things haven't quite gone in our favour, things have slowed down.

Still within the first year of moving and changing names, the squads done well to come together quickly.

Archived