Northern Magpie

brido05

Hi everyone hope your all well.

New to the board so go easy please. Originally from Edinburgh (Hearts fan) but living in Cumbria for the last 16 years.

I'm not that close to Carlisle but go along when I can with my lads and watch Utd, yes I'm a glutton for punishment.

Hope to get to a few Notts games in the North in the news season and also make it down to ML.

Maybe catch up with a few of you.

Cheers

Bri

Ay up me duck! Glad you've joined us @brido05,looking forward to your your posts. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Firstly welcome to Pride of Nottingham, nice to have another general fan on board especially one whom as an interest in Notts. I see this as a perfect opportunity to encourage and attract support, you never know? At least enjoy the games. When/if you do make it down, don't be put off from talking to the fans in the navi or MLSB. We're a friendly bunch and there's a good core who know each other.

You should certainly enjoy your trips here, it's a nice ground and match days are improving.

With some good performances by Notts, no doubt the fans will turn up and make themselves known more which is great.

See you around Bri :)

Thanks joe

I'm sure I will make in down to ML next season,I've been in the MLSB before but I'm not sure what the navi is.

I work every 2nd weekend so will just have to wait and see how the fixtures pan out and what's going on at home/family/kids stuff.

ML is a great ground and I'm looking forward to getting back on the kop.

As I mentioned before I'll see if I can take in some northern games you never know I could start a northern branch.

Cheers

Bri

• 2 years later...

Hi folks & happy new year.

So sorry I've not posted anything for quite a while.

Anyway I was going to try and make the Morecambe game on Saturday the only thing is I'm working in the morning so might be a bit pushed. Anyone thinking of going?

Was at ML for the Carlisle game on 31st and it was great to be back although I was shouting on the Cumbrian's. If I make it I'll probably go for a seat in the stand so look out for a Scottish Carlisle fan supporting Notts. Cheers

Bri :thumbsup:

Hi Fozzy

I'll be honest Notts are certainly not the worst team I've seen Carlisle play this season and the main problem possibly being confidence or the lack of it.

When your near the bottom everything seems to go against you so the players heads go down. One thing though, I thought the fans in the kop got behind the team and made a bit noise.

Hope a change in manager can get you back up the league.

Cheers

Archived