Rik Mayall

Feral Fox

RIP.

What a sad loss to a generation. Such a young age to die as well. 

Created havoc on the comedy scene for many years and made a lot of people laugh. Even if his taste of chaotic humour wasn't your style, he still managed to impress the masses with his more serious attempts at acting and heavy black comedy.

Very saddened by this news.Bottom was a favourite in our house.Irreverent and cheeky humour but FUNNY!RIP Rik!

Very saddened.

I have to be honest, usually when someone dies I just think it's a shame but ultimately it will happen. It's only the odd time when someone famous dies, when I feel like I do now. He's not at any age and it's such a shame. @super_ram got me into the "Young One's" and I always found him funny. He had a childlike way about his acting and humour, however I don't think he could be labelled as one of them you either love or hate. I'd safely bet he was loved by many and no doubt will be sadly missed.

One of the comedians you wished was always on TV because life is funnier with Rik and the likes.

R.I.P Snotface :(

Supporter+

I loved him in Blackadder. Way over the top and massively entertaining. R.I.P. 

I loved him in Blackadder. Way over the top and massively entertaining. R.I.P. 

It's amazing how many people have said this. Then they find out he was only in 2 episodes in the whole 4 series! Shows what an impact one person can have with a character!

Great character and a great actor to play him. Sadly missed.

It's amazing how many people have said this. Then they find out he was only in 2 episodes in the whole 4 series! Shows what an impact one person can have with a character!

Great character and a great actor to play him. Sadly missed.

3 episodes ;)

One was a single scene, another he was more in it and one during the world war series but yeah, very true with what you said. He made an entrance alright :(

Archived