Happy birthday tonyhateley

super_ram

It's our star striker and my sparring partner's birthday today,so happy birthday @tonyhateley you old windbag,I hope you have an enjoyable day. :thumbsup:

Supporter+

Thanks folks, got back home around midday and found a massive tropical fish tank in our living room with a happy birthday sticker on. Mrs H had bought it and kept it at our sons house, he brought it round while we were away to surprise me, just need some fish and plants now. I love looking at fish and have always fancied one so it was a great surprise.

We haven't seen the George and co. yet, can't wait to see them all tomorrow.

Thanks for the birthday wishes it's very nice of you all.

Supporter+

Belated birthday wishes. May I suggest some clown fish and some black and white ones.

Supporter+

Thanks @Dripsey3, there are tropical fish called Mollies and you can get black ones and white ones so amix of those would be good also zebra fish are striped but I think they may be a bit aggressive and not good for a community tank.

Archived