Is there anybody out there?

Supporter+

GAA season over here in Ireland. Keeps me out of trouble. World Cup on top of that. Great craic.

Supporter+

I keep popping in, as always I am busy with other things but do love coming on here.

Supporter+

I live in Cork. Largest county in Ireland. We have 2 finals coming up. One next week in Gaelic Football. Playing our biggest rival, Kerry.

Supporter+

The ring of Kerry is well worth a visit. Ireland is great, but it's expensive. I never holiday at home. I always go abroad. I get much better value. 

I keep looking in but there's not much going on to comment about.Watch activity return if there are some interesting signings!

Just glancing, obviously enjoying Summer in the Vally. I'm dropping like a bloddy stone in the Prediction league ha ha ha.

Now with the kids off school, Going to be even harder to get on.

Have a great Smmer all, Let's hope some transfer activity starts soon. Lot's of good rumours going around, but only rumours :(

IDWT-COYP

I'm looking forward to the point it doesn't matter who's on or not (not moaning), I just mean one day it will be nice for us all to get together. It will be good when that happens, I will start having more time now I've been signed off from physio.

Very disappointed though.

My knees aren't good at all.

Supporter+

Congrats on the new job @weymouthPIE hope all goes well.

Hi ya, I've been seriously busy doing something I never want to have to do again for the rest of my life. I've moved house, I got my sorry ass banished to a bungalow in the backend of Basford. I heard somewhere that moving house is one of the most stressful things you can do. Let me tell you oh yes it is. Other than that  life is good. (I got a huge bellyache in my back  right now which means that the shelves in the storage cupboard gotta wait a few days) I can lift a can of ale to my lips without pain so I got no real complaints

I'm here! Just not a great deal to talk about over the summer lol. I love my Cricket but sadly Joe dosen't welcome discussion of such topics on here ;) Good news is I finally have a job, which means I can finally look forward to the new season :D

Congrats Weymouth! Great news about the job buddy.

If it gets you back fit (posting) by all means post about cricket, it might actually lead to some very good discussions but I would naturally keep clear. I cannot injury myself reading about it! LOL

Hi ya, I've been seriously busy doing something I never want to have to do again for the rest of my life. I've moved house, I got my sorry ass banished to a bungalow in the backend of Basford. I heard somewhere that moving house is one of the most stressful things you can do. Let me tell you oh yes it is. Other than that  life is good. (I got a huge bellyache in my back  right now which means that the shelves in the storage cupboard gotta wait a few days) I can lift a can of ale to my lips without pain so I got no real complaints

I don't like moving houses either, though I hope eventually I will do. :P

It's good to see you again, hope you settle in well with your bungalow.

Congrats Weymouth! Great news about the job buddy.

If it gets you back fit (posting) by all means post about cricket, it might actually lead to some very good discussions but I would naturally keep clear. I cannot injury myself reading about it! LOL

I don't like moving houses either, though I hope eventually I will do. :P

It's good to see you again, hope you settle in well with your bungalow.

Ey Nottinghamshire are involved in a dramatic title race with Yorkshire at the minute, great stuff! We're always the nearly men of Cricket, time we went the distance

I'm here! Just not a great deal to talk about over the summer lol. I love my Cricket but sadly Joe dosen't welcome discussion of such topics on here ;) Good news is I finally have a job, which means I can finally look forward to the new season :D

Good luck with your new job @weymouthPIE,let us know how things go for you.

Hope you get settled quickly @tucsonan.@NorthantsPie moved last year and it sounds like you're in a similar situation getting things how you want them.Don't work too hard.

Only 5 weeks to the new season.Rams play MatlockTown tonight in their first pre-season friendly.

Nice to see @liampie post yesterday.I hope activity starts to return to normal as we get closer to the new season.

i keep meaning to visit but whenever i get some time spare, it ends up disappearing.

the new season will bring pon back i am sure.

i keep meaning to visit but whenever i get some time spare, it ends up disappearing.

the new season will bring pon back i am sure.

It's nice to see anyone posting during in this quiet part of the year but I expect all members to report back for pre season very soon.

Archived