How will our teams do this season

super_ram

At last the new season is almost here,but where will Notts (and Rams,Rotherham,Shrewsbuty,Walsall,Swindon and any other members favourites) be come next May?

I don't know where to start with Notts,a virtually completely new squad.SD has brought in a mixture of experience and youth that hopefully will blend and give Notts fans something to cheer about  other than avoiding relegation.

I don't see a relegation battle, more like mid table safety but Notts could surprise a few teams

Rams-top 8,hopefully automatic promotion but play offs again more likely.I would be more confident with stronger central defence.

@BradtheMiller-Please give us your view.I think lower mid table(banana skin for us tomorrow)

@medievalmickey,@sadlad,@friendlyshrew,and anyone I've missed,your views please

I say middle table for Notts.

I think Walsall will be near the play-offs, I think Rotherham will start not so brightly but manage to avoid relegation, so around 18th (though I hope much higher). Swindon beneath playoffs and I think Shrewsbury will be aligned for a play-off spot within League Two.

C'mon folks what do you think?

Supporter+

Derby - top 6 at the very least.Promotion is a strong possibility.

Rotherham - bottom 6 but avoiding relegation.

Ourselves - mid table, pushing hard for top 10.

Derby should win it this season, I would be surprised if they didn't (I saw them dismantle Leeds at will last season before they used the game for a practice session for changing formations and player positions, this was after 20 mins of the first half!!)

Rotherham will finish just outside the play-off's around 9th / 10th place, I know Steve Evans & anyone who writes him off / their chances off is very naive, the blokes a lunatic who has more bullshit stories than Enid Blyton but a very astute manger nonetheless.

I think we'll be the surprise package of the league culminating in a play off place finish, for what it's worth Leyton Orient should easily win our league with their squad additions over the summer.

Walsall have to do something this year, wouldn't be surprised to see them finish 4th / 5th, Swindon will do well to finish where they did last season tbh & Shrewsbury will finish mid table.

Can't wait for tomo!! COYP

Hello everyone!

Good  to be back! Hope all have had a great summer?

Let's hope Notts County have a far better season than last, I think you will finish 9th. Walsall will be no better than last season and with Craig Westcarr departing I say we wlll end up 15th. Derby, after just missing out last season via the play offs, will go up automatic. Rotherham a steady season 16th. Shrewsbury 8th.

Good luck to all outr teams for 14/15!

Archived