Benidorm

As a 26-year-old lover of Benidorm (the resort, not the telly show), I wish to call upon all my fellow Beni-heads to discuss goings-on, stories, and so on about the lovely resort!

And those of you who don't like it... tell us why!

I don't like it because it's full of people like you. ;)

I just don't really like hustle and loud places, it drives me crazy and I don't think I would be able to relax. It's fine if you like cheap booze and an headache in the morning, though I'd be wary taking my little one's over there. Plus and although some will frown on this, you can never beat where I go with my family because for us it's the perfect holiday. We're almost locals now!

Plus we can offload @super_ram at random points. LOL

I don't like it because it's full of people like you. ;)

I just don't really like hustle and loud places, it drives me crazy and I don't think I would be able to relax. It's fine if you like cheap booze and an headache in the morning, though I'd be wary taking my little one's over there. Plus and although some will frown on this, you can never beat where I go with my family because for us it's the perfect holiday. We're almost locals now!

Plus we can offload @super_ram at random points. LOL

Are the random points you refer to actually pubs?

• 4 weeks later...

I've never been but what i've heard about it, its for people who like night clubs/bars and lots of drinking and noise. It also appears to be a busy place.

I prefer quieter more relaxed places, and i don't really like pubs or clubs very much. The best part of a holiday for me is playing on the beach with the kids. Benidorm is not really somewhere to take children unless you plan on staying in at night.

Archived