hola Amigos!

We'll I'm back!

Glad to be back in sunny Notts (Not) the worst part is leaving when the temperature has been 37 C then the pilot tells you it is going to be 6 C when you land :(

Hope all is well with one and all. I'll try to catch up with all the posts tomorrow afternoon as the wife is going out shopping leaving me and Uncle Colin in peace.

Mixed bag from what I can gather from national reports in the papers. Tried logging onto Magpie Player from my kindle to find the commentary doesn't work on a kindle or any android device!

Game up, that combined with a seriously dodgy hotel inet connection. You'd think that would be a selling point, but apparently in the Canaries they still use, well canaries to send the messages!!!

Nice hols and thanks for the points in the prediction league. That will probable be my best start ever!!!

I'll put my predictions in now then check the other posts tomorrow pm.

Toodle pip!

Nice to have you back @hissingdwarf,glad you had a good holiday. :thumbsup:

Supporter+

Welcome back, get the winter duvet out of the loft you're going to need it!

• 3 weeks later...

i tried the football league app on my tablet, i dont really like it. think its pretty poor.

what football apps do you use @hissingdwarf?

normally stick to magpie player and sky news tbh. Also use 1st for fans Notts app.

Since I've been back I've done a little digging with the people who provide magpie player and turns out a downloadable browser called Puffin browser works for magpie player on android devices. Tried the free version then upgraded to the paid version.

Works a treat on the kindle and my S4 phone.

Archived