Holiday/Internet

I'm frustrated that during the data I struggle to get data, I think its the volume of use but painfully its slow or it doesn't work. At night it's fine, really fast and no issues what so ever.

I took two tablets, so Super could get his fix but this means he can't.

Enjoying the holiday, its nice here. Rain is forecast for tomorrow but we shall see. Quite busy but bearable, I hate packed places though.

PS. Supers drinking the pubs dry, literally!

Supporter+

Poor @super_ram can't get his fix of internet but at least it sounds like he's getting his fix of alcohol. :joker:

Have a great holiday and hope the rain isn't too bad.

Good on u!

We're off to Skeg (Well Burgh le Marsh) for a week in October. The beauty of that place is it is what it is. The weather will be what it will be.

Go with the attitude of having a good family laugh and regardless of weather, it'll be good.

Hope you have a good time away.

Good on u!We're off to Skeg (Well Burgh le Marsh) for a week in October. The beauty of that place is it is what it is. The weather will be what it will be.Go with the attitude of having a good family laugh and regardless of weather, it'll be good. Hope you have a good time away.

Cheers! We're having a laugh for sure (mainly at supers expense). Lol

Supporter+

What a great family picture and shock, horror @super_ram hasn't got a pint in front of him.

• 2 weeks later...

The picture was taken in The Moody Cow in Ingoldmells on the 1st Saturday.We all walked there{granny wheelchaired} from our caravan and had  our dinner there.No real ale but an excellent pint of John Smith.

The picture was taken in The Moody Cow in Ingoldmells on the 1st Saturday.We all walked there{granny wheelchaired} from our caravan and had  our dinner there.No real ale but an excellent pint of John Smith.

Erm, have you started drinking already? This was taken in the Waterfront Restaurant in Skegness. :P

My mistake and no I've not had a drink.

Supporter+

The picture was taken in The Moody Cow in Ingoldmells on the 1st Saturday.We all walked there{granny wheelchaired} from our caravan and had our dinner there.No real ale but an excellent pint of John Smith.

I must admit if John Smiths is all that is available in a pub I walk out again, I've never had a good pint of it. Mrs H gets very frustrated with me as we walk in and out of pubs before I decide I can stay.

Well super certainly had a wide variety of different beers, he was always looking out for different ones from the average ones.

I don't use the internet at all while i'm on holiday so i didn't post before now.

The internet for joe has been terrible though.

I must admit if John Smiths is all that is available in a pub I walk out again, I've never had a good pint of it. Mrs H gets very frustrated with me as we walk in and out of pubs before I decide I can stay.When

When I first started going out with super and for quite a time after I similarly shared Mrs H's frustrations.He steered clear  of Bass and Whitbread pubs.He's not so bad now but he doesn't half go on if a pint is not well kept and I always know if  it's a good pint by the look on his face when he returns to our table.

I must admit if John Smiths is all that is available in a pub I walk out again, I've never had a good pint of it. Mrs H gets very frustrated with me as we walk in and out of pubs before I decide I can stay.

Well super certainly had a wide variety of different beers, he was always looking out for different ones from the average ones.

I don't use the internet at all while i'm on holiday so i didn't post before now.

The internet for joe has been terrible though.

When I first started going out with super and for quite a time after I similarly shared Mrs H's frustrations.He steered clear  of Bass and Whitbread pubs.He's not so bad now but he doesn't half go on if a pint is not well kept and I always know if  it's a good pint by the look on his face when he returns to our table.

Wherever I go for a drink it's always  the usual  choice of John Smith,Tetley,Boddington, etc.Fortunately a lot of pubs now  also have a guest beer too.My problem is the differing standard of beer served.As I said earlier, I had a really good pint of JS(by regular beer standards) in the Moody Cow which was far better than any JS I had elsewhere. I've sometimes ordered a real ale I'm familiar with only to find it had not been kept very well.Experience has taught me which pubs serve a good pint and what might be available.

@GrannyPie Don't forget about his meals and The Barn pub ;) or should we not remind him of those.

I think i'm lucky that Notts-Joe doesn't drink beer so doesn't fuss about what places serve, although we are not really pub/club type of people anyway. I can't even remember the last time i had an alcoholic drink.

The sausages were very,very nice the 1st time but slightly over cooked and therefore disappointing the 2nd time!The Bateman's made up for it though. :angel: :angel:

Supporter+

The Batemans Brewery isn't far from Skeggy it's worth a visit, they've got a lovely bar that sells meals and every type of Batemans beer on the market all beautifully kept and hand pulled.

Then of course you can visit the shop and buy some to take home.

The Batemans Brewery isn't far from Skeggy it's worth a visit, they've got a lovely bar that sells meals and every type of Batemans beer on the market all beautifully kept and hand pulled.

I'd never get super back out if we visited!

Yes @tonyhateley, at Wainfleet.I've thought about visiting but granny wouldn't be able to get around and none of the others in our group would be interested,so had to give it a miss. :ahappy:

Archived