Frozen...

Feral Fox

Just coming off the back of a row with the Mrs! Both kids are going to a Frozen party on Friday and they've had the tickets for a while now. The wife has just decided that now is a good time to sort out dresses.

Jesus H! Have you seen the prices people are asking for a frozen dress for a 11 yr size (even though she is only 9)?

Bloody ridiculous the prices and the way women insist they have to have the dressing up to go.

All this and I said "what does Ben goes as then?" "A snowman"   A bloody snowman???

Women!!!!!!!!!

Hehe....

Not a big fan of the film. My daughters forced me to watch it twice in a row, nearly had a full break down. I didn't mind it when the songs wasn't being sung.

Disney costumes are exoensive.

Ava loves Sophia the First (two dresses) and PJ's. Ellie loves Doc NcStuffins (costume) Shoes, PJ's, T-shirts, hoodie etc... Ooooo is it never ending and costly.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't buy a dress at the price the frozen ones are. There are some that look simular in tkmaxx that are cheaper. Ava got a sophia dress for her birthday but i searched around to get one that was cheaper and good quality unlike some of them about now.

I don't like the film myself. Why don't the kids just dress up in any costume they already have, thats what i'd do.

Just coming off the back of a row with the Mrs! Both kids are going to a Frozen party on Friday and they've had the tickets for a while now. The wife has just decided that now is a good time to sort out dresses.

Jesus H! Have you seen the prices people are asking for a frozen dress for a 11 yr size (even though she is only 9)?

Bloody ridiculous the prices and the way women insist they have to have the dressing up to go.

All this and I said "what does Ben goes as then?" "A snowman"   A bloody snowman???

Women!!!!!!!!!

whats next? ;)

TBF the party went well. Ben (my son who is disabled) was given star treatment when the guy running it noticed his splints. Cleared the stage so Ben could have photos taken with all the characters. Made his day. Of course his sister tagged along for the ride. Only 'looking after' her little brother of course, nothing to do with her wanting her photos taken while 100 other screaming kids turned to their parents saying why can't we go on stage?!!!

Archived