What will you do this weekend?

In an attempt to keep the board going...

What are people planing to do this weekend with no match to attend or to listen to?

I'm taking the kids to a park while the wife has a hospital appt to see if she has Carpel Tunnel. My job is to keep the kids out of the way. I had offered to take them to the match at Gresty Road until they cancelled it. Probably means it will rain on Saturday as well now.

Makes no difference to me, Weymouth are at home to Slough in the Southern league. Should be a great day down the Bob Lucas Stadium, both sides have made decent starts to the season.

I know a couple of Notts fans are heading up to Durham to watch Nottinghamshire play in Cricket's one day cup semi final

Supporter+

All Ireland hurling final on Sunday over here in Ireland. Euro Qualifier away to Georgia on Sunday as well. Not much else on.

Supporter+

Well it wasen't going to be in Brazil was it? :hyper:  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Feck off......

Supporter+

I'll probably do a bit of gardening it needs tidying up a bit. When that's done I'll catch up on a bit of computer work.

We returned home after 2 weeks in the near east(Skegness ) yesterday,so lots of clothes to be washed.I'm now catching up on posts made while we were away as the internet connection in our caravan was very poor.

Supporter+

We returned home after 2 weeks in the near east(Skegness ) yesterday,so lots of clothes to be washed.I'm now catching up on posts made while we were away as the internet connection in our caravan was very poor.

Welcome back to you all I hope you are suitably refreshed and raring to go.

I need another holiday after all the walking we did but it was very enjoyable(especially the pit stops)

In an attempt to keep the board going...

What are people planing to do this weekend with no match to attend or to listen to?

I'm taking the kids to a park while the wife has a hospital appt to see if she has Carpel Tunnel. My job is to keep the kids out of the way. I had offered to take them to the match at Gresty Road until they cancelled it. Probably means it will rain on Saturday as well now.

We'll get back on our feet, sadly I have been busy and the holiday didn't help (though I enjoyed it). ;)

I was getting back, sorting things out and the day after I had to get a new TV because upon return our livingroom was silent. I don't like silent livingrooms, though I do like the new tv.

Today I am working on profiles and things PoN related.

A busy weekend washing all the clothes and sorting out everything from when we came back, even though i forgot to get myself some fudge lol.

We did have to go out and get a new tv as joe said because somehow the old one was broke when we got back.

Archived