forest vs derby

liampie

I think Derby will stung Forest, I don't see it being easy but I do think Derby will keep a clean sheet. Grants been playing well, he's a far better keeper than Bywater or previous keepers and with the defence Derby have, I just don't see Forest being able to cast 'em a side easily.

0-2... COME ON YOU RAMS!

Oh, is it today? :rollonfloorlaughing:

I'm not bothered that that lot are top of the table(at the moment) but what does concern me is the fact we hammered them at the I-pro last season.Old smiley face(Pearce always looks like he is about to burst out crying to me) will have them fired up for revenge and The Rams aren't firing on all cylinders yet.I'll be happy with a draw but hope the mens team emulate the Rams Ladies who beat Forest Ladies 5 - 3 last week.

Having listened to the commentary, I cannot help but feel hatred for the two muppets who do it for the dark side.

Negative comments throughout the game about Derby, they spoke often about how Derby are a dirty team, they kicked Forest players around the pitch in their last game (supposedly) and when Derby miss a chance they make it sound like Derbies a non league team. Yet when Forest fluff a chance they do their utmost to dress it up. To top it off, they just had a pitch invasion and the guy goes "A Forest "Inverted Commas" as entered the pitch and he's now being dealt with 4 Stewards", meanwhile supposedly a Derby fan then comes on and he goes "Why can't they get the police on to handle him". Then he moans about another red dog who's supposedly entered the pitch because of a distraction from the Derby fan.

I give up, they've just scored!

Supporter+

Interesting game. Forest are much improved under Pearce. Like Derry, he has instilled pride in the team, that will take them a long way.

Derby will be up there again. They haven't hit top form yet.

I just watched the highlights, yesterday @weymouthPIE and another fan mentioned it wasn't Leon Best's goal. I see why now, on the radio the Forest potatoes didn't even mention that it might have crossed the line from Keogh's effort. In fact they praised their keeper for making the save! I don't know if they have replays screens but it was quite clear the ball had crossed.

Good game though, I wished I had watched it now.

A feisty,full-blooded game as you would expect.That lot are a better team than last season when they beat us 1 -0 (Nigel Clough's last game) but we managed a draw this time.Funny how both sets of fans criticised the ref though he was inconsistant.A fair result and they still can't beat 10 men!

Archived