Gillingham 2-1 Peterborough United

Preston North End 3-3 Chesterfield

Cheltenham Town 0-1 Southend United

Oxford United 3-1 Accrington Stanley

Scores:
@notts-joe & @william1984 - 5 points

@Northants Pie, @4everapie & @super_ram - 3 points

@Dan & @Dripsey3 - 2 points

@hissingdwarf, @GrannyPie, @Joe Jones, @Harrys_Mummy, @tonyhateley & @WeymouthPIE - 1 point

@Canadian - 0 points

Table:
1st. super_ram - 40 points
2nd. GrannyPie - 37 points
3rd. Dan - 35 points
4th. william1984 - 34 points
5th. tonyhateley & WeymouthPIE - 28 points
6th. 4everapie - 25 points
7th. notts-joe - 24 points
8th. Dripsey3 - 23 points
9th. hissingdwarf - 21 points
10th. MuddyPatchPie & Northants Pie - 20 points
11th. liampie - 19 points
12th. Canadian & jurgenpie - 18 points
13th. Harrys_Mummy - 16 points
14th. Joe Jones - 13 points
15th. BradtheMiller - 9 points
16th. Ivansneck - 8 points
17th. Dana Shoup - 6 points

Next round on Saturday as usual

really sorry, i keep forgetting! i wont next time.

Liam, I'm guessing that the idea of awarding points for forgetting has been cancelled as I've not seen anything about it, so why don't you just tell James to have all 1-0's or 2-1's etc as a default score, at least you might pick up a point or two if you forget.

Liam, I'm guessing that the idea of awarding points for forgetting has been cancelled as I've not seen anything about it, so why don't you just tell James to have all 1-0's or 2-1's etc as a default score, at least you might pick up a point or two if you forget.

im not that bothered to be honest, i just kick myself when i forget! :)

I've said it before, the prediction league is really handy for us to have. I can't thank @weymouthPIE enough for the time he puts in and for the fact it attracts people to come on, especially to have a little bit of fun. I've missed games, we all will but there's a heck of a lot of hard that goes in around here.

Think you should just do Saturday games, missed this post altogether and todays, I'm retiring from prediction game as keep missing when posts go up.

Sadly, I don't find enough time these days to alert people but each round is promoted via Facebook and Twitter. Majority of people now come on, so I don't have to but I do sometimes send out reminders when I notice. It's a shame your quitting something designed to be a bit of fun, a couple of rounds shouldn't really effect you, which stopping all together will. I can't talk you into continuing, that will be your choice but I do hope you continue. I know it's not easy with your job and the over time you're putting in, though there is a pattern to when these go up.

If we changed to Saturday's it wouldn't really change anything because you've already quit.

I missed this one. Would prefer just Saturday games to be honest.

I will leave it to Weymouth to decide, personally I think it's more fun with two rounds and I have never really minded sending reminders when I do have time. Though, it does seem a shame that something which is greatly useful would be reduced. My father @super_ram came up with a fair suggestion, as did @Dan with a default entry in case people forgot to take part.

This would see the best of both worlds without anyone dropping out or getting carried a way.

Archived