Super Pie's Picture Last Saturday

Chris

Over the past couple of years (pretty much since Kasper) Jake's (@Super_Pie) favourite players consistently been a goalkeeper. He was obsessed with Kasper, when Stuart Nelson was around Jake would always wave to him before games and then we had Bart (who Jake had numours pictures and chats with).

However, he's not the biggest fan of Roy Carroll!

Until......
10687209_10153437920220961_2947056092609

After having this picture Jake asked me if he was the keeper who "kicked out" and "shouted at the players". I responded saying yes, he respond "He isn't really all that angry in person dad, I like him now".... LMAO

He will get used to him, i do think his favourite goalkeeper will still be Bart for while though.

A nice photo of Jake with another player. He sure loves having photos with players when possible.

He does, though when often asked now he passes.

It's good that pro players are welcoming, Roy was great. It makes a huge difference for us supporters.

It's great when players connect like this.Great photo.

Archived