Interesting day...

Chris

I've finally had the pleasure of meeting @Northants Pie, I have to be honest I wondered who it was! Usually it's me on the look for people I recognize but tonight Northants noticed me.

It's a shame Super wasn't with me, I am sure he'd have liked to say hello too.

Hope you enjoyed the game buddy, don't be a stranger. Cheers for saying hello!

Ps. @Cobby was the camera man ;)

I've finally had the pleasure of meeting @Northants Pie, I have to be honest I wondered who it was! Usually it's me on the look for people I recognize but tonight Northants noticed me.

Good Morning Young Man,

Yeah you did look a little startled when I came over... ha ha Being honest I didn't realise till I was sat in the ground that it was @Cobby, so please accept my apologies for that mate, it was ignorant & there is no excuse.

With regards to the game I can honestly say that it was possibly the most unimaginative Notts performance I have ever seen, if Keith Alexander ever wrote a book on his Macclesfield teams tactics then we played it out perfectly, i've still got a sore neck and a crushed soul. Aimless hoof ball with 4 players being carried the entire game, the optimist in me might say that we were just tired from Peterborough, the realist in me would say that the only hope we have of ever winning a game is that we bore the opposition to the point of hanging themselves thus they make a mistake, if Orient had a decent forward we would have got absolutely stuffed.

The most obvious sign of our lack of any attacking intent or invention was when Drissa Traore came on, he made more passes along the ground and forward movement in one passage of play then I can recall from any of our midfield to the point that the only player looking to make a run was Ronan Murray (who looked like the most hacked off person in the ground when he was on the pitch) as the rest just looked startled that he had tried to do something slightly inventive and stood still like statues.

So in summary we should be supplying a free massage & counselling session with the £24 entrance fee if that's what we are going to be playing like at home.

I've met quite a few site members when visiting ML though all too fleeting.Yes,I would have liked to say  hello.Perhaps our paths will cross when I attend again.

I've met quite a few site members when visiting ML though all too fleeting.Yes,I would have liked to say  hello.Perhaps our paths will cross when I attend again.

Hopefully you'll be at the Gillingham game as I'm bringing my little lad up for the game, I'll be looking out for @Cobby & @notts-joe, although i'm sure they'll notice me first as I'll have an entourage of photographers & hangers on trailing behind me........... ha ha 

Hopefully you'll be at the Gillingham game as I'm bringing my little lad up for the game, I'll be looking out for @Cobby & @notts-joe, although i'm sure they'll notice me first as I'll have an entourage of photographers & hangers on trailing behind me........... ha ha 

You'll have to drag him away from Radio Derby.He was chuffed last week because he could listen to both Notts and Derby as they played at different times.

Archived