Pub in Chesterfield

Chris

What's the pub called.I've probably been there. :rollonfloorlaughing:

Looked it up on google.Not been there.It says no toilets?

Super ram will surely make an effort to go there with all that beer.

It's the quality  of beer and choice that counts.I do wish it was closer.

i get the feeling this would be like a kid in a candy store with @super_ram

I'd be spoilt  for choice and wouldn't know  what to choose first.

Supporter+

I used to work in Chesterfield a few years ago but I don't remember that place, is it new?

I used to work in Chesterfield a few years ago but I don't remember that place, is it new?

It didn't look new, it's actually a stone throw away from the ground. It had bars outside, it looked sort of like a ran down newsagents from the outside, the chap I spoke to on the bar said it's been around for years but always ran into trouble. He told me they became popular because they important beer from Holland, Germany, France and Italy (pretty much all over).

Which in return makes it cheaper. I believe my larger was just over £2 and Jake had a lemonade which was just over £1.

For a football pub or just one in general, these are great prices.

Supporter+

Sounds great, of course when I worked in Chesterfield which is about 7 years ago the football was at Saltergate, a right old dump of a ground. I haven't been to the new one yet, I always seem to be away when we play them, on fact I always seem to be away most of the time.

if you had to do so from that pick which would you choose?

I'd start with a name beginning with 'A' and go through the alphabet. :rollonfloorlaughing:

See below

It didn't look new, it's actually a stone throw away from the ground. It had bars outside, it looked sort of like a ran down newsagents from the outside, the chap I spoke to on the bar said it's been around for years but always ran into trouble. He told me they became popular because they important beer from Holland, Germany, France and Italy (pretty much all over).

Which in return makes it cheaper. I believe my larger was just over £2 and Jake had a lemonade which was just over £1.

For a football pub or just one in general, these are great prices.

http://www.the-beer-parlour.co.uk/

Supporter+

Thanks @super_ram it looks like my kind of pub but definitely wasn't around when I was in Chesterfield.

Archived