New Sig (Promotion)

Chris

Thanks @Harrys_Mummy and @MuddyPatchPie

Disappointed in you @hissingdwarf ;) BTW, would you like a new sig yourself?

Why disappointed???

It's good, but for me it's not as good as your other stuff! Not as colourful and visual impact.

When you have the chance I would like a new sig, but didn't want to bother you as you're still catching up from your hols!!!

Just add a bit of colour to the 'We're the' and 'Nottingham'.for visual impact as @hissingdarf puts it,otherwise very good!

Why disappointed???

It's good, but for me it's not as good as your other stuff! Not as colourful and visual impact.

When you have the chance I would like a new sig, but didn't want to bother you as you're still catching up from your hols!!!

I'm kidding because you visited but didn't leave a comment.

I know it's not as visual, very valid points. Exactly the sort of thing I was seeking, though the aim is to use it when I post - Facebook picks it up when I share a link and changing it might tempt fans to give us a look.

Who's your current favourite player? Alan Smith? ;)

@hissingdwarf it's your call buddy, I plan to hit Photoshop later after doing a few updates.

I need to plan some graphics and things, so I would happily design a new signature for you. Replace the JCR one and perhaps create a new one which you will really like!

@Canadian Good idea! I will look into cheering it up. Thanks!

Rather than the blue of the big badge could you not have used the green & yellow of the away kit or alternatively use a pic of both the home & away kits and get rid of the big badge completely? Only suggestions to possibly make it jump off the page a little more 

Now there's an idea! I love the idea about the shirts.

I'm quite lacking in creativity sometimes, that's why I ask for feedback. Oink! I'm taking your ideas. ;) Cheers!

Now there's an idea! I love the idea about the shirts.

I'm quite lacking in creativity sometimes, that's why I ask for feedback. Oink! I'm taking your ideas. ;) Cheers!

Also could you not change the gold banner on the top? The pastel colours look cool and that just looks really old like certain members who shall remain nameless!!!

Supporter+

Also could you not change the gold banner on the top? The pastel colours look cool and that just looks really old like certain members who shall remain nameless!!!

Are my ears burning again? Stop being oldist or we'll gang up on you.

Supporter+

It can't possibly be you as if you were actually that old you would also know that the correct term is ageist....... ha ha

On the other hand I might have known it should be ageist but my brain has become so befuddled by age that I forgot :biggrin:

Archived