September 2014 Member of the Month...

Chris

I haven't had time to create the graphics and I almost forgot again, so please forgive me.

I always like to praise all the members who visit and contribute, it really does help. Many felt when I mentioned this place (before I put it up) that it wouldn't be worthwhile but I believe that we have something special here and I wouldn't take credit for that. For me it's the people who brighten my day up! That's why it is so important to me to thank you all.

Member of the Month - September 2014

@Northants Pie

You've been a big help, not only with your cheerful comments but the help you've given me. I really do appreciate your help this month and I really hope you have time to continue.

2nd - Member of the Month - Silver

@anonypie

Richly deserved for all the effort she puts into managing the chat room for me, when I added it - I know I wondered how I would get people in and thankfully I didn't have too because Anony did! Each game you're there and keeping the conversation going, I really couldn't picture anyone else running the show in the chat room.

3rd - Member of the Month - Bronze

@hissingdwarf

Sickness - You're always the backbone of the site. I enjoy reading the banter you have with Super (both of them) but I especially enjoy reading your comments to our games. Keep it up buddy!

Special mentions -

@Pies4u - You're the fan who knows his game! Always pleased to see you contribute.
@super_ram and @GrannyPie - My Chuckle Parents! Would be missed without your support, always there to help remind me and get me back on track when I am a little down. Keep up the good work! (this might seem biased but I think they honestly deserve it)
@MuddyPatchPie - I miss you around the community, though I am delighted with your contributions recently. You're also someone I look forward to reading comments from, especially your opinion on how we play.

Also - Keep up the great work @Canadian you somehow manage to balance your work and PoN (Thank God).

Congrats to you all and many thanks!

I haven't had time to create the graphics and I almost forgot again, so please forgive me.

I always like to praise all the members who visit and contribute, it really does help. Many felt when I mentioned this place (before I put it up) that it wouldn't be worthwhile but I believe that we have something special here and I wouldn't take credit for that. For me it's the people who brighten my day up! That's why it is so important to me to thank you all.

Member of the Month - September 2014

@Northants Pie

You've been a big help, not only with your cheerful comments but the help you've given me. I really do appreciate your help this month and I really hope you have time to continue.

2nd - Member of the Month - Silver

@anonypie

Richly deserved for all the effort she puts into managing the chat room for me, when I added it - I know I wondered how I would get people in and thankfully I didn't have too because Anony did! Each game you're there and keeping the conversation going, I really couldn't picture anyone else running the show in the chat room.

3rd - Member of the Month - Bronze

@hissingdwarf

Sickness - You're always the backbone of the site. I enjoy reading the banter you have with Super (both of them) but I especially enjoy reading your comments to our games. Keep it up buddy!

Special mentions -

@Pies4u - You're the fan who knows his game! Always pleased to see you contribute.

@super_ram and @GrannyPie - My Chuckle Parents! Would be missed without your support, always there to help remind me and get me back on track when I am a little down. Keep up the good work! (this might seem biased but I think they honestly deserve it)

@MuddyPatchPie - I miss you around the community, though I am delighted with your contributions recently. You're also someone I look forward to reading comments from, especially your opinion on how we play.

Also - Keep up the great work @Canadian you somehow manage to balance your work and PoN (Thank God).

Congrats to you all and many thanks!

well done to all! pleased to see northants named as the motm, he did deserve it!

Genuinely thank you very much for the award & for the nice comments.

Congratulations to the other winners.

I'm going to celebrate in the best possible way on a school night..... a nice cup of tea!!!!! 

p.s. I've also just read back what I typed in that last line so I'm going to either start shopping in M&S for my corduroy or seek professional help...... 

Well done to one and all. Well deserved Northants. Glad to see the site getting back to its best now holidays are over and the season is in full swing (are you listening Tony H - Cruises in the middle of the season - tut tut.)

These oldies don't have the stamina for a full season.....

:lol: 

personally i blamed joe for paying him to much, i mean im on pennies but still its the life of pon for me. lol

well done again to you all

:lol: 

personally i blamed joe for paying him to much, i mean im on pennies but still its the life of pon for me. lol

well done again to you all

I don't think it's a case of paying him to much I think it's a case of care in the community, look after you ageing and frail neighbours (in this case cyber), @notts-joe just took this appeal to literally that's all............. ha ha

Well done everyone.Nice to see the site on the up again.

Well done to one and all. Well deserved Northants. Glad to see the site getting back to its best now holidays are over and the season is in full swing (are you listening Tony H - Cruises in the middle of the season - tut tut.)

I expect a full report from @tonyhateley and no excuses

These oldies don't have the stamina for a full season.....

Careful what you say @Northant Pie,even award winners get 'the walking stick' treatment.

Well done everyone.Nice to see the site on the up again.

I expect a full report from @tonyhateley and no excuses

Careful what you say @Northant Pie,even award winners get 'the walking stick' treatment.

Well done @Northants Pie and all other members.Great to see so many good posts and activity rising again.

Of course I wasn't including you in that statement my dear....

Or me,I hope. :biggrin:

Supporter+

Well done all the winners, my ears have been burning while I have been away, I can't think why. :angel:

Well done all the winners, my ears have been burning while I have been away, I can't think why. :angel:

So you got sun burned ears?

Supporter+

So you got sun burned ears?

Lol :biggrin:

I've got sunburnt everything.......well almost everything.

Well done - congratulations to the winners, partic N'hants, great stuff.

I'm "mentioned in despatches", which is very good for the spirit as I've been fairly quiet following the death of my mother a few weeks ago.

So, onwards to Saturday : Come on you Piiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeees.

Supporter+

I'm "mentioned in despatches", which is very good for the spirit as I've been fairly quiet following the death of my mother a few weeks ago.

Sorry to hear that @Pies4u, it is a very difficult time when you lose someone close, my condolences.

So sorry to hear of your sad loss @Pies4u.I hope Notts help lift your spirits at this sad time.

My condolences on your sad loss @Pies4u.

Thanks for the congrats

So sorry to hear of your loss, I'm sure I speak for everyone who posts on this board when I say, if you ever need anything just ask, whether that be in a forum or a private message.

Even if you want to disclose your hidden love for those over the river.......................  :)  ha ha

Try to keep smiling buddy

Archived