Albums which inspired you somehow..

Chris

I've been listening to a lot of pop-punk/punk recently, which includes ska.

I share a very similar taste in music as Cheeky does, I tend to go for a little more "lyrical" but I do like guitars and quick changing music. Anywho... Name two albums which inspired you - In your childhood and as an adult!

#Go

Childhood - Blink 182 - Enema of State
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuuksUxTo1o

I can't think of any recent albums which have inspired me!

Violator. Depeche Mode. I followed them before this, but this album was iconic in DM history. Followed very closely for songs of faith and devotion.

Recently?

After violator I had clearly defined taste in music, but anyone listening to the new Depeche Mode stuff who only new them as an eighties band would not recognise the music.

Delta Machine. DM.

I listen to all sorts of stuff ( no choice really with a 9yr old daughter. I really can't abide One Direction though!)

But inspirational? Depeche Mode loud. Driving, late at night.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Mi_aa0TZ4

Hmmm...

Not sure what to think about this, Inspired by an Album (probably not)... Favourite album from way back when... Difficult to Cure, Rainbo

Wonder if that is anything to do with me rebelling.... Sing after me

My old man said be a Forest fan,

I said, errrrm no thank you Sir, I couldn't possibly (or words to that effect)

This is the beauty of music, it can provide the platform for people to find out who they are and upon which path they want to tread in this cacophony of emotion that we call society.

I don't necessarily have an album that has inspired me, but what I would say is that to certain points of my life I attach certain songs as these have either directly contributed to a stage in my life or they have provided me with an escape / a euphoric platform for that part of my life.

@notts-joe, I would point you towards listening to a group called Cavo, in particular a song titled Celebrity

For those of you who like acoustic versions of songs and hearing the explanation behind them type 3am acoustic, for those of you who like a slightly deeper sound anything by Peter Bradley Adams especially darkening sky / between us

If you want dancing around and reminding of the heady days in the mid to late ninties then type cafe del mar three n one mix @5:17 those memories will come flooding back

@super_ram Johnny B Goode is amazing live!!!

I'm not really an Album man. When i was younger, Dance had just started to pick up 89' - 93' so i was really into that.

Now I've a 9 & 13 Year olds so i'm with hissing on this. Any kind of music will do. No Rap or Hard Metal (Sorry) 

Me and my son are starting liking the EDM (Electronic Dance Music) Scene though,  and i'm only 34 :) He really wants to go to Tomorowland. ha ha ha, but for now he'll have to do with Youtube &  Spotify 

Archived