PoN age range

Supporter+

I thought this might be an interesting thread but I quite understand if people don't want to join in.

How old are you? I was just curious as to the age range of our members.

I'll start, I was born in 1952 if my maths are right that makes me 62 (I've stopped counting). I started watching Notts in the early 60s.

Born 28th Feb,1947 at Holbrook(near Belper)Derbyshire . My dad collected my mam and me by a taxi driven by a one armed man(true) called Davis who was related to George Davis who  came from Alfreton(my home town) and played for the Rams and England in the early 1900's.So a Rams connection before I was home.My dad also had to shift  snow where it had drifted when the taxi got stuck.He always used to say I was trouble from when I was born.

I was born in 1987, though if you heard the music which I listened to - you would think I was more born towards when my brother was.

So, that makes me also 27. I still feel 16/18 inside, when I'm out with the family. Sometimes it's me being naughty rather than my little one's and I'm usually the one who's far more excited about big days. My children shrug it off, Jake will say "I don't want to go out" and Ellie just jokes about "Does dad have to go". LOL

Supporter+

Born 28th Feb,1947 at Holbrook(near Belper)Derbyshire . My dad collected my mam and me by a taxi driven by a one armed man(true) called Davis who was related to George Davis who came from Alfreton(my home town) and played for the Rams and England in the early 1900's.So a Rams connection before I was home.My dad also had to shift snow where it had drifted when the taxi got stuck.He always used to say I was trouble from when I was born.

My brother (sadly no longer with us) was born 12th February 1947 I remember my mam saying 1947 was an awful winter one of the worst on record I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People sometimes seem surprised I am 27, when I say I have three child usually this follows "You don't look old enough to have three children". It's funny how some say you look your age or younger, though I do usually guess peoples ages correctly.

I'd never have said our SDA was 24! :P The things you learn...

Now Luigi I'd believe ;)

People sometimes seem surprised I am 27, when I say I have three child usually this follows "You don't look old enough to have three children". It's funny how some say you look your age or younger, though I do usually guess peoples ages correctly.

I'd never have said our SDA was 24! :P The things you learn...

Now Luigi I'd believe ;)

I'm not 24... 23! :P

Luigi is 23, 24 next month IIRC

Supporter+

im a young 17, tho i cant wait to be 18. not for drinking but so i can probably explore the world a bit.

Don't wish your life away @liampie, 17 is a great age, I wish I was there again, you've got your whole life to explore the world.

Supporter+

Late 40's, I wont say exactly.

That'll be 49 then. Lol.

Archived