Signing Kasper Schmeichel

cheeky~k8

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

News about a new signing....

SVEN-Goran Eriksson has brought keeper Kasper Schmeichel to Notts County in what is almost certain to be a club-record deal from Manchester City.

The 22-year-old today signed a five-year deal at Meadow Lane.

Notts were refusing to reveal the fee involved, but it is understood to stretch into seven figures – which would eclipse the £640,000 the Magpies paid for Tony Agana in 1991.

Read more on: News of the signing of Kasper Schmeichel

It would be great to hear your views about the signing of a well known player.

~Kate.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He's a big signing for us, one who has a vast array of experience, even though he's 22. He's played in our division on loan before, so we know he can do it and much much more.

Premier League keeper.

Just need some more defenders and mids, maybe a another striker.

~Joey

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  1

Having signed such a big name player is very positive. Although, Im alittle bummed as I see Hoult as a blooming good goalie, and a very nice chap. But on the upside, at least blind-as-a-bat Pilkington will be 3rd in line for the GK position! Although, I do have to wonder how long it will be before McParland (Manager) becomes unsettled about all the 'Sven signed ....' reports. I have already heard many reports that he is annoyed the team has become 'Svens County.' Yes Sven has done alot for the squad in attracting big names, or quality players, but the media should be acnologing McParland, and his staff's input aswell!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  1

I was very impressed when I heard this news. For a Premier League player to come to a League Two team is fab!

I just hope that we possibley get a few more quality defenders in, and some back up incase we have a striker crisis! Also im hoping we start playing Sean Canham more

Archived