What Music Do You Like?

Chris

I'm pretty basic when it comes to music, I prefer the rock genre.

Less than Jake, Complete (indie), Far From Heroes (indie), New Found Glory, Blink 182 etc

Radio wise, I only really listen to absolute radio. The 80's is usually always the first station to come on but I like music from even the 60's. I'm not really a fan of much of the modern stuff, I'm only 25 so this makes me sound old but a lot of it in my opinion is just generic and boring. (used to write lyrics myself) even helped one of the indie bands above.

For me its 'Everything That Rocks'. For that reason I only listen to Kerrang Radio. Best DJ- Johnny Doom.

Been a fan of David Bowie for like 41 years since the 'Ziggy' days.  Rock bands- AC/DC. Whitesnake. Black Sabbath. Iron Maiden etc.

The last few years its been Slipknot, Stone Sour and Paramore.

'Sadlad Rocks' :D

I can listen lo almost anything apart from dance and the modern so called music.I like from the mid 50's to the 90's,especially Buddy Holly,Beatles and Kinks.Also  Folk music(not the finger in your ear sort) but Irish,eg The Dubliners,Planxty and the Fureys.There is also quite a lot of classical I like.It really depends how I'm feeling.As I say I'm fairly tolerant of most genres.

Supporter+

I am a BIG Rolling Stones fan I heard Satisfaction on the radio when I was about 13 and was hooked, got all the albums, been to several concerts got the T-shirt etc. and still enjoying their music today.

Also like Kinks, Bowie, Thin Lizzie, Status Quo, The Cure etc.

As a complete contrast I like Celine Dion and Leona Lewis. I have also been known to listen to (and like) Eminem and other rap artists.

I saw The Stones in 1964 at The Albert Hall----Nottingham ,also on the bill were Jet Harris and Tony Meehan(ex Shadows).great night.

I am a BIG Rolling Stones fan I heard Satisfaction on the radio when I was about 13 and was hooked, got all the albums, been to several concerts got the T-shirt etc. and still enjoying their music today.

Also like Kinks, Bowie, Thin Lizzie, Status Quo, The Cure etc.

As a complete contrast I like Celine Dion and Leona Lewis. I have also been known to listen to (and like) Eminem and other rap artists.

I'm a big fan of the Kinks work, although death of a clown as always got to me.

The person who drove me mad with the shadows is at fault, although I am glad. Status Quo is also another that I used to enjoy listening too. Wasn't familiar with Thin Lizzie until Vicky and William got together, I knew the songs but not the name.

Supporter+

Not seen or heard it yet.

Archived