Bristol City vs Notts County

Chris

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Northants Pie You have more than enough in midfield dont you think?

I was considering playing Pilks alongside Roy in goal and thus un-crowding the midfield once Noble & Jones had dropped back into their sweeper roles but went against this as if the back 9 don't get the ball away into the stratosphere then at least we will still have one that might be able to do the "I've come up with some brilliant new tactics today boys, lets loose it in the clouds"  ha  ha

Supporter+

I agree with @GrannyPie we could cause an upset at Bristol.

Well I can dream can't I?

So, it's match day. I don't know why but I feel very optimistic about the game today. Usually this tends to be a good sign, so I will be crossing my fingers and toes!

The Build-Up is now live on the front section of our site.

fa882f1b9f88e6cbb7ec91921d004e70.png

Please have a read folks and leave your thoughts and opinions, I would really appreciate them.

C'mon YOU PIES!

Rams have just beaten Ipswich away,1 - 0 and moved to second in the Championship.Now I need Notts to keep me happy by doing the busness at Bristol.Good luck Notts,come on,give me a winning weekend.

Mike Edwards off, sounds like it could be serious.

Sounded like a very soft goal to concede, Roy most likely annoyed but it doesn't sound like we are playing that bad. At least we keep getting the ball back! Fight Notts!! Come on, we just need to take our time.

We are playing far too defensively, Notts seem very shaken and weak when Bristol come at us. They have just scored again!!

2-0 to Bristol City.

These will highlight to Derry what we require, we was never going to out muscle or out play them. I just hope some additions might keep us in the mix of things.

Rather than us starting to fade rapidly.

We are a lot closer to the bottom than we ever were to the top. No bite in the team which considering we are playing Jones and Smith in the middle and 3 centre backs seems strange!

Time to rethink the game plan SD before we slip into a relegation battle again.

Supporter+

Very disappointing result, things aren't looking good at the moment and this will do nothing for the players confidence.

Well that wasn't pretty, we are sadly lacking quality... I found it alarming when the commentators say we have "No Idea"

Somebody needs to get a grip of that defence and quickly. we need to bring in the right players now... it is going to be a long slide downwards else

Archived