Meet the Fans 14/15 - Crewe (17/01/2015)

Cobby

@Cobby Why did you drop the question about the 'What food would you like to be served at Meadow Lane?', was the answers difficult to include in the sense people were unsure? I hope it wasn't what I said because they can think what they like, I know we're not and I am sure normal people would see that we are just asking for opinions on something we deem worthwhile.

Good video as always mate, you keep the quality as high as ever! Thanks

PS.. I watched twice, off my mobile and now. #addictive

top work @Cobby great video

please do open the questions up to the community at times.

Nice set of questions, it would be nice if you still asked for our input because that was a nice touch. I respect and understand you cant always do it.

Good video, excellent quality and very professional.

The plan is to every home game, however due to work and other commitments I haven't been on PoN as much as I would have liked, for which I can only apologize for!

If you (or anyone else of course) have a question you'd like us to ask, feel free to make a thread about it and me and @notts-joe can have a chat about including it in the videos.

The plan is to every home game, however due to work and other commitments I haven't been on PoN as much as I would have liked, for which I can only apologize for!

If you (or anyone else of course) have a question you'd like us to ask, feel free to make a thread about it and me and @notts-joe can have a chat about including it in the videos.

just a suggestion, no need to apologize cobby.

This section is one that I always look forward to and I'm never disappointed. Well done @Cobby

Archived