Favourite Active Ex-Notts Player?

With another Notts Alumni on the way, I thought I'd ask this question:

Who's your favourite still active ex-Notts player (by that I mean someone who is still playing professionally or semi-pro)? And if you want to add a little more, why are they your favourite and what is your favourite memory of them at Meadow Lane?

I'd have to say Lee Hughes, because he was just amazing for us and got us so many goals, so much so that it's such a shame to have to call him an ex-player. Favourite memory would have to be him getting the first ever opposition goal at the Juventus Arena to draw us level, literally history in the making, and boy was he happy about it!

Supporter+

Still playing? Hmm got to be Lee Hughes I suppose, I was gutted when he left.

Also liked Ben Davies.

Ben Davies for obvious reasons.A pity he wasn't allowed to take the penalty after he was fouled last Friday.I bet he would have scored!

Supporter+

Ben Davies or David Pipe.Not many whom stand out these days, I enjoy them. Nice read!

I'd forgot about David Pipe, I used to like him he always gave 100% where is he now.

Another one springs to mind Mike Edwards, he certainly earned the title "steady Eddie"

Kevin Richardson. Always liked him. Had a chat with him down at Torquay after the last game of our championship season. He was gutted that he wasnt getting promoted with us. Thought they were going to do it last year.

David Pipe was a good lad, always liked him. As a very young lad I liked Ron Still, great forward. Hately and Heffernan were also two of my favourates. Infact there were so many of them, too many to list.  You Pies!

I'd forgot about David Pipe, I used to like him he always gave 100% where is he now.

Another one springs to mind Mike Edwards, he certainly earned the title "steady Eddie"

Newport County. It's a shame because he was a good player for us, if only he could handle his temper!

Archived