Jack, Twitter post brings Fine

PTID1862

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Young Jack has been fined by Paul Lambert..... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/11366635/Aston-Villa-winger-Jack-Grealish-fined-by-Paul-Lambert-after-venting-his-frustration-on-Twitter.html

I can see this escalating, Lambert isn't known for giving second chances, he is almost Despotic

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  1

I'm sure SD could slot him in somewhere...

Regards Allen. You Pies!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

You know I don't see how this is any different then what our own 'Kyle Dixon' did, however tweeting or writing messages online is dangerous.

Majority are guilty of this, I know I am but for the better part, knowing it's wrong and working amending the mistake makes a huge difference. I just think Jack was 'inexperienced' and a little 'childish' for making these comments. Yet surprising the difference between A) A big prospect and B) A developing lower league player is obscured beyond believe.

I'll even go as far as saying I don't believe he should have been fined, that seems harsh.

Lambert is an idiot, he's not good enough for Aston Villa and he should give Jack more first team opportunities. A lot of Villa's problems stem with what type of manager Lambert is, that being overrated and not know which players to trust/start. He sticks to expectations and having his assistant doesn't help but he comes with the same qualities.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i actually think he deserved the fine myself.

the tweet was pretty obvious that it would cause trouble but i think it must be a club fine, as i dont see how this involves anyone else.

Archived