Dean Leacock Piece On Beats & Rhymes Fc

There's a popular blog on the internet called Beats & Rhymes FC, which discusses footballers' taste in music and experiences of concerts and the like. Our Dean Leacock was interviewed just two months ago, if anybody wants a look?

http://beatsandrhymesfc.com/dean-leacock-interview-caribbean-affinity-crystal-clear-for-magpies-defender/

Pretty interesting read! I wouldn't of though Bish would share the same appreciation for the music, I  think I heard him listening to dance/techno one time when he was sat in the Pavis stand. Defiantly worth the read tho!

"We train at Burton which is only round the corner from me and they’re top, top guys here both on and off the pitch. It’s really relaxed and I think we take that onto the pitch.’’

This made me chuckle but I won't say why.

Good to read an insight into a player like this, mind you I recall Bish mentioning his taste of music in our interview!

Archived