Mega collapse!

PTID1862

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

I know that Blackpool can hardly buy a win at the moment, but this really was a case of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. 2-0 up at half time and having to just shut up shop. It must have been something in the tea, or perhaps they were abducted by aliens and replaced. Whatever it was you have to give some credit to the management at Watford for an inspiring team talk, whilst the same cannot be said in the other changing room.

Second half saw Watford score 7 (seven, where is Len Goodman when you need him) all without reply. Now that is a mega collapse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30860531

good job @weymouthPIE hadn't chosen this, nobody would have got that right

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • đť•Ź:  twitter fmcj10

The bloke feeding off them should be put in jail, the football league should restrict the type of profits greedy individuals can pull out of a club.

Football money should remain football money, all bar wages (which are a silly self offering).

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i cant say i get what is happening to them! i know they have money worries but there seems a lot more to it.

Archived