15:00

Derby County

VS

Reading

15:00

Preston NE / Sheff Utd

VS

Cambridge U / Man Utd

I think it is more exciting with 2 of the big boys eliminated. Some tasty ties to look forward to. Bradford will fancy their chances against either Sunderland or Fulham. Man Utd won't fancy a trip to PNE or Sheffield Utd. No doubt LVG will complain about the pitch and the weather again! Derby have a great chance of going through. 

What will be on the telly? Definitely the Man Utd game. Bet that will be on Friday on BBC. 

Supporter+

You would think Bradford have a shout of being in front of the cameras

If it is Sunderland, I think it will be on telly because there will be a decent chance of a shock. I'd actually have Bradford as favourites against Fulham. 

Mmm,thanks for your support @liampie. :unsure::super::sheep:

Bradford would be a good tie for TV if they play Sunderland, don't think they'll bother if it's Fulham. But chances are they'll just go for the big audiences and go for the Arsenal and Yerknighted matches.

With just Liverpool, Arsenal and United in the fifth round, there's a good chance an unfamiliar name will make it to the final. I hope so anyway, it always makes for a more memorable spectacle than when it's the big four and their slightly bored fans challenging for honours again.

Archived