Notts County Vs Carlisle United

Chris

They don't appear to be in-form, quite a few concerning comments from some of their fans seems to suggest they're concerned about getting relegated. The manager also seems to be in denial about the performances they've put in, so on paper it would be close to us when we had Curle in charge apart from the relegation well to some extent.

Should be a great game! Hopefully 90 minutes of much improved, rather than 45 but Chris can make this count when he sends the lads out.

2-1 to us. Your thoughts?

It's been frustrating watching Notts, we play very well but create our own problems. I'm not a fan who gets on the players backs, I don't agree with this but i do like to express concerns. Chris's guidance for me is refreshing, I will say I wasn't too bothered about him becoming our manager at the time but they do seem to be playing with more confidence. I don't see a win or a lose, I think fair assumption would be a draw and tomorrow we will know for sure. I hope that we can do enough to win, just unsure as to where the goals will come. On the day we can beat them, we do have creative players. Just lack that link when it comes to taking or creating memorable chances!

Supporter+

I am hoping tomorrow is when the new found confidence really spurs us on to a good win.

It's time we started winning on a regular basis at home, The last home match was a good start lets bag a few goals again. I'm going for 3-0.

There that'll put the mockers on it.

It'll be good to see Steady Eddie again, he'll get a good reception.

i don't why i am up so late, here I am!

our boards gone down as it keeps showing errors. i hijack this place and spread cheer of a good day for all league teams who take part in this community. I think Notts will win, i'm worried about us though.

fingers crossed! 

No match for Rams today so will be listening to Notts and hoping they can reproduce the form shown in the 2nd half against Bury.It may be a bit much to expect for 90 minutes but I have a feeling Notts are getting back on track.We'll soon find out!!

I'm preparing now, would normally be out on the way but both Jake and Ellie are messing me around. One minute they'll go and the next 'I'm not going' lol.. Jakes not even dressed, I thought I was slow!!!

Will be nice to meet up and say hello to a few people today.

I still feel a win is on the cards for us!

Sounds like first half against Bury,Notts can't get going .Hang on-Judge scores.Wa -hey,Come on Notts.That's livened the fans up.

Supporter+

That just about sums it up Super Ram, quick break and a superb lob by Judge which I thought was going to hit the bar (he's good at that) but it went just under.

We need another goal while it stays at one we are vulnerable, hoping we go forwards quicker and less sideways and backwards in the second half.

Wish I was in the Sirrel stand the sun is shining over there, it's cold in the Pavis stand. Brrrrrr.

It can't be as cold as against Bury ,Tony.Hope Notts can take your mind off it.

Notts under the cosh at the moment.Bart the hero,2 good saves.Sounds like ref should take control better.Need another goal from Notts

5 minutes added time.Commentary team don't think much of the ref.How is it time flies by when winning easily(e.g.2nd half Bury)but drags when hanging on.30 seconds to go.Thank god,the final whistle.So Notts win what sounded like a bruising encounter but at least a win.

Supporter+

Not a pretty match and if I was a Carlisle fan I would be making the long journey home wondering how they lost.

Credit must definitely go to man of the match our goalie who I will call Bart because I can't spell his name. He made some fantastic saves. Boucaud saw a great effort hit the post otherwise it would have been 2-0.

We'll done Notts it's 3 points and no one will remember the scrappy game it's the points that matter.

YOUPIES - Roll on Wednesday

Majority of the day I've been in pain or discomfort, now I'm struggling as my foot feels broken. (I'm not exaggerating)

I shouldn't of gone, though I must praise Notts especially the stewards who took good care of me. Very friendly in and around the kop, most in the Pavis just talk to each other and apart from one called Helen, two chaps I don't really like their attitudes but all I came into contact was pleasant. I met MagBri in the MLSB, really enjoyed meeting him and had a nice convo but being in pain I had to leave it. Sat next to Joe Jones, what a great guy! made it worthwhile and I hate to sound like I'm moaning but I question myself sometimes.

The game wasn't exciting, though decent. Bart did well! I didn't think Judges goal was going in and once it dipped I realized it was. Who said he isn't scoring enough or when needed?

I joked to my brother saying Carlisle had been 'sentenced' by Judges goal.

Couple of highlights, some nice movement but not really enough. The win is the important thing about today was taking all 3 points and the lads deserved. Bart deserves credit once more because he made some fine saves.

Not the worlds most impressive win, yet the players did enough. Boucaud hitting the cross bar was a great try, I thought it had beaten Carlisle's keeper but obviously not the bar. Carlisle played aa good game, they looked sharp but failed to get passed Bialkowski. I have to say they did look pretty dirty as a couple lashed out our players. The ref was poor in my opinion!

i'm quitting posting on here Joe, I can't stand it pal. punished by Westcarr and SadLads team, i feel very  frustrated and I am getting nervous again!!!

great win for you guys, heard that it was a brilliant goal! typical Judge goal was it? 

i'm quitting posting on here Joe, I can't stand it pal. punished by Westcarr and SadLads team, i feel very  frustrated and I am getting nervous again!!!

great win for you guys, heard that it was a brilliant goal! typical Judge goal was it? 

Sorry to hear of your lose Will, maybe next time? Keep the faith mate.

I'd like to see it again, it looked like it wasn't going in to me and it wasn't his usual style but a good goal.

3 well deserved points, not that Carlisle played bad, but we played well. I wasn't surprised with the goal being by Judge, just the way he tried to score.

Another win for Chris too so maybe those fans unsure about him maybe abit happier.

I'll be at the game on wednesday so get to watch it :)

Can't always win with pretty,pretty football and on the radio it sounded like Carlisle were doing their best to upset any rhythm that Notts got going,also referee  seemed a bit inconsistant.

They spent quite a bit of the game gaining free kicks for very little reason, though I blame the referee to be fair. He shouldn't of given some of them, as they'd make the most. A couple times when we broke them, one of their players would just randomly drop (usually near the semi circle) and when our players went down under a hefty challenge well they played on unless we by some strange chance got a free kick.

Pretty football is lovely, we can take a scrappy 1-0 win.

Supporter+

The ref was abysmal, it's his first season and on that showing it'll be his last.

Archived