PoN's motm for January 2015

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Ok folks so for the last week or so, we have asked team members to give nominations for the motm for January.

There is little left to do now, apart from announce the results of the motm for January.

The winner of January's award has put in so much hard work here at Pride of Nottingham, to firstly get this whole thing off the ground, and secondly to keep improving it, he has brought so many good things and good ideas to fruition here, and so it is richly deserved that the award goes to him.

Please take time to congratulate @notts-joe

Well Done Joe! I expect nothing less than a mammoth speech, just think of all the times you should have won, you must have a blockbuster ready!!

2nd place went to @Cobby - for his work on the Pride of Nottingham TV pieces, and for helping promote our community to  a wider audience - Well Done!

3rd place went to @Super_Danny_Allsopp - Well Done SDA! For your regular, considered and often spot on posts!

Well Done to all the members who were nominated and to all those who post on the community forums, home page etc, don't forget it is the  taking part that counts. Each and every visit makes a difference, as do your thoughts and posts. I hope that February proves to be another successful month for PoN, and that by going from strength to strength the picking of a MOTM gets to be a much trickier prospect.

Well done to all!!!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Congrats to all three. Well done and well deserved.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I may be biased but I'm also very proud.Well done all three and well done to all our other contributors and posters.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

joe does a lot of hard work, i am pleased to see him named just one question how did you get him to accept it? lol

well done to everyone esp @Cobby

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

@liampie I threatened him that if he didn't accept one should he win, then I would invent either an outstanding achievement or similar, just so that we could award him with that.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

About time you got this award,long overdue!I'm also very proud of what you've achieved with this excellent site.I know you don't like accepting praise for what you put into PoN and how grateful you are for the help you get from other members but for once shut up and enjoy the spotlight..Well done to everyone else who give so much of ther time to make this site so enjoyable.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

@liampie it called getting in there before he had the chance to argue! A little of background and decision making without the boss is always helpful!!!

• Content Count:  80
  • Days Won:  0

Well done all you guys, I'm lookin' forward to February's posts and all that stuff.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Many congratulations to @notts-joe a very popular choice and long overdue.

SPEECH! SPEECH!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Many congratulations to @notts-joe a very popular choice and long overdue.

SPEECH! SPEECH!

And don't forget the invaluable help and support you get from Cheeky and your young Pies!

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

The winners deserved it ever since I have arrived and probably long before that. Well done Joe!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I couldn't really object to @PTID1862 who nominated myself and @Cobby.

I do feel I should be exempt from the award, though that doesn't take any of the meaning a way from being nominated or even mentioned. I am very proud that my efforts and contributions are appreciated but it's what I should do, all of what I do is for the community and site as a whole. For me members who aren't expected to post, contribute, read, share, engage etc are far more deserving.

Thank you everyone - Though a big well done to my friend (and super_pie's) cobby and @Super_Danny_Allsopp

Archived