Oh county we love you

Judge will tear you apart

judge, judge will tear you apart, again

(love will tear us apart)

Always s*it on the red side of the trent

Always **** on the red side of the trent

(aways look on the bright side of life)

Forever and ever

Forever and ever, we'll follow our team, for we are Notts County, we rule Supreme, we'll never be mastered, by you Forest *******s we'll keep the magpies, flying high!

Sirrel, Sirrel, Sirrel

Sirrel Sirrel Sirrel Sirrel Sirrel Sirrel Sirrel.

There's only one Jimmy Sirrel

There's only one Jimmy Sirrel one Jimmy Sirrel he's walking along singing his song walking in the Sirrel wonderland.

Please help us to add this, I hope we can try to help people learn the chants to make us more vocal! (worth the try)

Forever and ever, we'll follow our team, for we are Notts County, we rule Supreme, we'll never be mastered, by you Forest *******s we'll keep the magpies, flying high!

There's only one Jimmy Sirrel one Jimmy Sirrel he's walking along singing his song walking in the Sirrel wonderland.

• Like 2

Do you know the Pride of Nottingham chant? I swear blind I recall one but since I never sat in the kop until recently, I've never managed to pick up the words but I fear this one may have a lot of swearing in.

We're the pride of Nottingham. We're the pride of Nottingham, we're the pride of, we're the pride of, we're the pride of Nottingham, we're the pride of Nottingham

We love you county, we do We love you county, we do we love you county, we do oh county we love you

Come on you pies, Come on you pies

County til I die, I'm County til I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm til I die

It's just like watching Juve, It's just like watching Juve, It's just like watching Juve, "JUVE"

My garden shed (my garden shed) Is better than this (is better than this) My garden shed is better than this It has doors and a window My garden shed is better than this

Nottingham, Nottingham, Nottingham Nottingham, Nottingham, Nottingham Nottingham, Nottingham

Sh*t Refs We always get Sh*t Refs, We always get Sh*t Refs, We always get Sh*t Refs, Sh*t Refs

Stand up if you hate f*rest, Stand up if you hate f*rest

e-i-e-i-e-i-o, Up the football league we go, When we get promotion, We will start to sing, We are County, we are County. (Insert managers name) is our king.

You are my county, my only county, you make me happy when skies are grey, you never noticed how much I love you, oh please don't take my county away.

214 points and you f*cked it up, 14 points and you f*cked it up, 14 points and you f*cked it up, 14 points and you f*cked it up

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Supporter+

Oh oh oh oh, everywhere we go,

Watching super County, putting on a show.