Biggest night for a few years

ivansneck

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Gladbach are at home to Sevilla in the 2nd leg, 1-0 from the first leg in Spain. Fingers crossed, I have to say I'm not overly optimistic, but it would be a tremendous achievement to put out the holders.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I caught the highlight reels, which mainly kept flickering annoying back to Arsenal's defeat and many, many unhappy Arsenal fans. I like Arsenal, they're a side I support (as my 2nd team) before they won anything but I don't think they're good enough for the Champions League.

Hopefully Gladbach can use the home advantage to their favour, they had some good chances.

1-0 away is a very respectable score line. I also noticed, after checking the summer signings that you guys signed the player from Chelsea who was supposed to set them up for winning everything. I forget his name, how's he doing?

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

In the northern hemisphere, the "biggest" night is always on the night of 21-22 December, whether Borussia Mönchengladbach are playing or not.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

@ivansneck whats your views on the 1-0 result out of interest? good luck!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Lost 4-2 on aggregate in the end. Mad European night as ever, 0-1, 1-1 (Xhaka), 1-2, 2-2 (Hazard) inside the first 30 minutes. then a double yellow for Xhaka, Borussia hit the post and bar but then went 3-2 down on the night. Reminiscent of 2 years ago when we drew 3-3 at home to Lazio in the same round.  Good campaign after all, away trips to Bosnia, Cyprus, Switzerland, and Spain twice. It's what the fans live for, about 10 000 went to Zurich and Seville.

Now to win the German Cup and finish 3rd in the Bundesliga!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

Now to win the German Cup and finish 3rd in the Bundesliga!

Hopefully

Archived