Meet the Fans - 14/15 - Port Vale (28/02/2015)

Chris

brill video! how sad that two people dislike something which is fun and enjoyable.

nice to put faces to the names of the people who make pon what it is, great job! brilliant answers and what happened to @tonyhateley! his responses turn from being serious, into seriously funny. lol

Supporter+

Absolutely brilliant apart from that idiot who sounds like a dalek :biggrin:

Oh dear. I can't believe @tonyhateley went for the blurred and voxed effects!!!

Seriously funny and a great day out!

Watching the video made me laugh all over again. Great fun.

Where's the other exclusive video? Is that going up soon too? Must get those hamsters in their wheels working overtime to get it finished!

Very professionally edited as well. (and boy does that shirt look big on my neck. Note to self wear a turtle neck when being videoed!

brill video! how sad that two people dislike something which is fun and enjoyable.

nice to put faces to the names of the people who make pon what it is, great job! brilliant answers and what happened to @tonyhateley! his responses turn from being serious, into seriously funny. lol

who didn't like it???

Well done to @Cobby as well for trying to keep a professional attitude when chaos reigned!

Supporter+

We ought to have got Cobby on the video too!

Where's the other exclusive video? Is that going up soon too? Must get those hamsters in their wheels working overtime to get it finished!

I'm afraid with my current timetable, it might be tomorrow!

Supporter+

I'm glad you edited out my stumbling over JCR's name I think I got stage fright. :biggrin:

I thought @notts-joe and @super_ram made a brilliant comedy duo.

Archived