Yesterday Filming In The Mlsb?

We got to the ground very early, normally the shops would be somewhere to time waste but I can appreciate a nice little rest now, the children also needed to calm down a little. (not that they did) When we arrived at Meadow Lane we was the first few people around and went straight into an empty sports bar, then about 20 minutes into it Ralph and some cameramen with media passes came in and a few minutes later they left to my delight!

Then they returned and my worst fear was confirmed, recording! I was half tempted to put my PoN T-Shirt on but decided to opt out of it.

Anyone know why they was filming?

Think they had the Japanese doing a feature on Notts. Was chatting to Ben about it just before the game.

Waiting (hoping) to hear back to find more about this as it would make a decent write up, working on making more of this place and find ways of writing on a daily basis including improving our social streams.

I really dislike cameras! (especially right near you) LOL

Supporter+

They kept point the camera into the crowd in the Pavis stand during the match and it looked as if it was pointing straight at me! I bet that'll break a few televisions when it's shown, a close up of my ugly mug, arrrgghhh!! :D

Seriously I'm suprised they don't have to get permission to film people, especially close ups.

I took my grandchildren to a soft play area the other day and there were notices up all over not to take photos or videos whilst on the premises, I suppose it different with kids.

We got to the ground very early, normally the shops would be somewhere to time waste but I can appreciate a nice little rest now, the children also needed to calm down a little. (not that they did) When we arrived at Meadow Lane we was the first few people around and went straight into an empty sports bar, then about 20 minutes into it Ralph and some cameramen with media passes came in and a few minutes later they left to my delight!

Then they returned and my worst fear was confirmed, recording! I was half tempted to put my PoN T-Shirt on but decided to opt out of it.

Hi

Maybe i can throw a little light on the subject, they are japanese people and were filming a piece for Planet Football, which i believe is a supporter based programme. They did interviews with the Supporters Club and also came into the MLSB and donated £50 to the J&J Statue Fund.

Hi

Maybe i can throw a little light on the subject, they are japanese people and were filming a piece for Planet Football, which i believe is a supporter based programme. They did interviews with the Supporters Club and also came into the MLSB and donated £50 to the J&J Statue Fund.

Very friendly people, nice to hear that they donated a decent sum to the J&J Statue Fun.

Yes I noticed the further additional cameras at our last game, I was approached by two lads who asked if I wanted to do an interview. I refused and politely pointed out I couldn't hang about, very odd (they were) but interesting. I over heard them mention the NHS I believe but not many was taking to their approach, as my own they just messed about.

I also noticed more professional cameramen and one guy walking around the grounds with what appeared to be a large television camera.

Archived