Twitter...

Supporter+

I don't use it a lot but I do find it good for finding news about Notts almost as soon as it happens. I follow all the Notts related sites and people and it is amazing how quickly things are tweeted that have only just happened. For instance the manager search Chippers (Robin Chipperfield Radio Red) very often tweets things about Notts that haven't been announced on the official site yet.

It's also interesting reading some of the players tweets too.

Twitter is frustrating because you can do a lot of good, only to end up being ignored.

It's quite the 'anti-social' social network, in the sense it isn't about being social - it's a lot like being back in school and if you're hot, then people want to know but if you're in the reject pile, then nobody does but that said, I don't use it for that. I am content just sharing the holy word of PoN.

• 1 month later...

What we need to do now is get @PTID1862 on Facebook and twitter. Surprised you don't do it youth as it matches with the blog idea etc...

Come on. Don't be a dinosaur! Get with the kidz init. (I've only been on Facebook for a couple of months and only use it for Notts and for Marfans-Bens condition)

Supporter+

MySpace? Pah! Get on LinkedIn.

My twitter is @fanofbigtone

Archived