GTA V on PC

Feral Fox

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

After missing the launch last week I popped to game and got myself a copy of GTA V for my laptop.

7 Discs to install and 60gb updates! wow.

Still installing now as I only started awhile ago, so I will have to reserve judgement, but looks superb from what i've seen so far.

Hope so as I tuck to my rule that if it's genuinely innovative or rewarding then I buy the original game. Normally I do this after downloading it first, but this time took the plunge straight away as I thought Rockstar deserved it for their efforts over the years. See I am an honest downloader!

Will give thoughts and reviews after the weekend when I've had a few hours on it!

If it all goes pear shaped tomorrow night I might end up playing that with Uncle Col muted in he background!!!

I dare you to be unimpressed!

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/2032899/movie480.webm?t=1426026456

Great music to this video btw. Anyone know what or who it is?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I got it for PS3 but had to take it back because it wouldn't play, frustrating as it seems a common problem.

Do let us know.

Archived