Montenegro V England

super_ram

Tomorrow,Tuesday 25/3/13,England continue with their quest to qualify for the World Cup.Montenegro will provide much stiffer opposition than the woefully weak San Marino.The match is already being hyped up by certain people and England can expect a somewhat hostile reception.I don't expect any  selection surprises with Gerrard probably being the only change.I,m looking forward to this game and hope we replace the hosts as leaders of our group.

I would love to travel to more England away games. Might put it on my bucket list for when I finally retire.

I quite often meet up at Notts away games with a lad from Preston, who travels to all England games. Jealous? Just a bit.

Will have to stick to my Notts games for a little longer.

i think if we actually try to win, we have every chance.... but saying that... England usually don't try hard enough to get many goals or even defend very well at times too. the last game was an exception to this.

Almost strolling the first half,different opposition secondhalf.It took England over half an hour in the second half to work out how to cope with the half time changes and then time ran out.Very disappointing.

I didn't watch it, I think I were resting at the time. I need to get back to writing and things, though I fear we'll miss the opposition view this week. Quite on par with my knee with how frustrating it's been, though going to Saturday's game didn't help so I can't complain. I don't even know what the score was!! Over to BBC I go :P

Supporter+

It reminded me of another team I watch :angel:

Lol, that's exactly what I thought.

Oh for a winger who can go at the defense and then put in a GOOD cross.I wish someone in the middle would charge for goal and cause panic.This draws players out of position and gives an opportunity for a telling pass or shot on goal.It makes the opposition very nervous and often results in a free kick.

Out of interest for anyone reading this who were in the same boat as me, the final score was 1-1. :)

Credit needs to go them, top of the group and didn't drop their heads! We should have managed to pull a win fairly easily, so that said they've done brilliantly to collect 12 points.

Out of interest for anyone reading this who were in the same boat as me, the final score was 1-1. :)

Credit needs to go them, top of the group and didn't drop their heads! We should have managed to pull a win fairly easily, so that said they've done brilliantly to collect 12 points.

You didn't miss much, all the recent progress seemed to be undone in one game. Far too much passing, no forward edge and lack of passion again.

I do not rate them Joe, pretty lucky if you ask me.

You didn't miss much, all the recent progress seemed to be undone in one game. Far too much passing, no forward edge and lack of passion again.

I do not rate them Joe, pretty lucky if you ask me.

They've played some good football Steve, I wouldn't class them as 'lucky' myself but this is football to a tea. Everyone as an opinion, so I respect that but they've got two very gifted players, one of which is very underrated and I expect him to be playing in the Premiership or joining a fringe Spanish league team.

We tend to pass to much, like super ram said we don't draw people out of position much. If on form we can, though the passion and answers to our problems is the key to solving.

Hope we can get back on top of the group!

Archived