Weekend Waffle

super_ram

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Doncaster move closer to automatic promotion, as do Bournemouth after what sounds like a somewhat controversial refereeing display against Notts..Yeovil move to 3rd after beating the Shrews, though I think Shrews should be OK. Although Walsall could only manage a draw at home against Sheffield Utd it does leave them handily placed on equal points with Tranmere..Swindon ,having games in hand are even better placed at 6th and they will also be disappointed that Walsall didn't win.

Elsewhere,Gillingham will be at Meadow Lane next season after securing promotion and Mansfield's 4 away at Barrow has done their hopes of a return to the Football League no harm.

In the Championship Blackburn slip into the relegation area  and my lot missed another penalty(that's 3 misses in the last games) losing at home to Ipswich right at the death.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Blackburn are doomed, they've spent money on the wrong areas "Managers" and "Strikers", does this seem familiar? well they've over paid for their strike-force but if they can keep it they'll go straight back up and another parachute payment will seal them as our leagues next big spenders. It's annoying, I've said to multiple people and heard comments on the day of the fan forum. If we were to fight for promotion this would be the year since it would be "less" of a battle but oh well, I think we'll be in good shape to become a solid league one team. (if we aim to be better than MK Dons) :lol:

Walsall let me down, though it's not a bad result and Sheffield United really did need to start finding their own feet. Don't mention Yeovil, Will isn't happy and pretty much far from it.

The leagues are surprising still quite exciting, usually things are more secure for certain sides but obviously this year we see some late pushes. I hope Walsall can get back to winning ways, I like (Yeovil) I have a few friends there so.. I was hoping that the battle would be Yeovil, Swindon and Walsall the 4th I don't care about but once hoped it would be us.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,906
  • Days Won:  162

wished walsall had beat united, shrews no chance today but good results. tnx super

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

CORRECTION-Rams have missed a penalty in the last 4 matches.We have won 3 of those but it could have been really vital.

Shades of our national side there. :shocked:

Archived