The behaviour of Celtic players in CL qualifying

Dripsey3

Supporter+

I was going to post this after the last round: 

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtics-scott-brown-mikael-lustig-6209542

Then last night, we had this: 

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/malmo-keeper-johan-wiland-brands-6283987

Celtic are a great club with a fantastic tradition. Incidents like the above sully the good name of the club. Leigh Griffiths is a fine player but because he's top dog in Scotland, he seems to think he's Messi or someone! 

Scott Brown is a fine midfielder but his actions let him down. Arrogance has crept into the Celtic players since the demise of Rangers. There's no one to really challenge their dominance. 

Really, Scottish football isn't all that great to be fair and I felt this even when Rangers did well. I've always said Celtic and Rangers would either be a lower Premier League side or upper Championship, so really there's no need for this and I find players from the Non League to act more professional. Celtic's players are causing quite a lot of stories and bad press, I wonder how long they'll continue to do this?

It's not good for football, the Scottish F.A should be more stern IMO.

Supporter+

Malmo 2-0 Celtic. 4-3 on agg. Who's laughing now Celtic?.

Archived