PONcast Episode 19

Chris

Hello folks, and welcome to the 19th episode of Pride of Nottingham’s PONcast, Notts County's number one podcast.

We have an extra special episode for you this week, as we bring you an exclisuve interview with none other than BBC Radio Nottingham’s Notts correspondent Collin Slater.

In addition we discuss the Magpies’ last two games, against York City and Dagenham & Redbridge, and we look at the return of Alan Sheehan to Meadow Lane.

Remember you can subscribe to our PONcast.

You can do so by using iTunes for IOS devices, downloading any of the main podcast apps from the Google play store or even listen to show using the TuneIn Radio app.

Please let us know your thoughts on this PONcast, thank you for joining us.
[media]http://traffic.libsyn.com/poncast/PONcast_Episode_19.mp3[/media]
Direct Download of the PONcast - Here

Itunes - Link
TuneIn Radio - Link

As always, let us know your thoughts on this week’s PONcast on the forum or on the Facebook page, and once again, thank you for joining us.

PONcast.co.uk

----------------

Previous Episodes

PONcast Episode 1 - Link
PONcast Episode 2 - Link
PONcast Episode 3 - Link
PONcast Episode 4 - Link
PONcast Episode 5 - Link
PONcast Episode 6 - Link
PONcast Episode 7 - Link
PONcast Episode 8 - Link
PONcast Episode 9 - Link
PONcast Episode 10 - Link
PONcast Episode 11 - Link
PONcast Episode 12 - Link
PONcast Episode 13 - Link
PONcast Episode 14 - Link
PONcast Episode 15 - Link
PONcast Episode 16 - Link
PONcast Episode 17 - Link
PONcast Episode 18 - Link

This includes a brilliant interview with Colin Slater, I apologise about the quality but this took place before my Mics arrived and I had to use a field one (for my mobile).

@[member="Cobby"], @[member="Dan"], @[member="Dan-Pie"], @[member="DangerousSausage"], @[member="Dripsey3"], @[member="GrannyPie"], @[member="gtownjohnno"], @[member="Joe Jones"], @[member="magpiejue"], @[member="Notts26"], @[member="Super_Danny_Allsopp"], @[member="super_ram"], @[member="thepieofbilbro"], @[member="TheProphet"], @[member="tonyhateley"], @[member="wacky"], @[member="weymouthPIE"], @[member="wroughty"]

This is really brilliant.My mother came from Bradford and Colin's comments remind me of my dad taking me to Park Avenue,Bradford City or Leeds when we visited my grandparents during school holidays.Thank you, Colin, for giving us such a wonderful insight into your career and also for giving the time to do this.As @[member="GrannyPie"] says 'more please' Really,really enjoyable.

Archived