• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

this is more of a political topic and a serious matter so that means I ain't gonna joke about now this is a serious issue how come society allows criminals pheodophiles and rapists a life of luxury inside jails and they have new identities etc it's something I'm strongly against and something that wound me up in my gym today everyone feel free to express you're views and thoughts about it

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I personally feel 'life' shouldn't be 'easy' for anyone serving terms inside prisons.

I feel food standards should be high, inmates having social time - such as being able to watch TV but I don't agree with it being that cushy that I suspect some would prefer life inside.

It's got to be balanced.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I agre with Joe, there's got to be a balance. I don't think prisoners should have a cushy life, but prisons should set them in good stead when they are released again. They should have the training opportunities they need to turn their backs on a life of crime.

Norway's prisoners live conditions that most people on the outside would be envious of, but their reoffending rates are among the lowest in the world. Food for thought.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

I think it's to easy for them in this country I've seen documentaries where it shows you in the prisons and the inmates are selling drugs making grands easy by running the prison basically cause of the power they have inside

Archived