Now am getting very worried

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Rumour has it on the stags board there apparently rumoured to be trying to get Spencer off us on loan sorry but if this is the case I really will lose the plot.

And il phone the club myself and ask to talk to Ricardo this better be a joke but I really wouldn't be surprised

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Mansfield can try all they like, but it doesn't mean that Notts are prepared to listen.

Soon Notts are going to try to win the FA Cup .....

Mansfield can try all they like, but it doesn't mean that Notts are prepared to listen.

Soon Notts are going to try to win the FA Cup .....

@[member="DangerousSausage"] I'm just worried moniz clearly doesn't like him or Adams that's why he shipped Adams out.

And Spencer is to good to go there they prob couldn't afford his wages I hope Spencer says no way

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

You shouldn't get worried about message board rumours, anyone can make up anything. Chill. Where are you sitting at Wembley?

I hope it stays a rumour otherwise il go mental err right behind the goal so I can run an hug McLeod when he scores his hatrick to beat Mansfield in the last minute.

how about you 🏆🏆🏆🏆⚽️⚽️

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm afraid we could probably afford to let Spencer go, if he's not going to be played it makes sense and it's fairer on him.

People started to turn on Jimmy after coming back from his injury, some listed him within their release list and mentioned how he's not a goal scorer. To be fair, I don't think Jimmy will be a prolific scorer, even now that he's doing well within the reserve team - If Jimmy could just apply himself when he's been given a chance within the first team, perhaps he would be starting more regularly.

If we let him go, I wonder what options we have upfront? It wouldn't make much sense but Campbell is being played on the wing and Da Silva is better as a winger/AM.

[quote name="notts-joe" post="50401" timestamp="1445512521"]

I'm afraid we could probably afford to let Spencer go, if he's not going to be played it makes sense and it's fairer on him.

People started to turn on Jimmy after coming back from his injury, some listed him within their release list and mentioned how he's not a goal scorer. To be fair, I don't think Jimmy will be a prolific scorer, even now that he's doing well within the reserve team - If Jimmy could just apply himself when he's been given a chance within the first team, perhaps he would be starting more regularly.

If we let him go, I wonder what options we have upfront? It wouldn't make much sense but Campbell is being played on the wing and Da Silva is better as a winger/AM.[/quote

@[member="notts-joe"] our list of strikers that are fit are the following

1 Izale
2 Stead
3 Spencer I assume is fit
Murray not fit
Snidjers can play as a striker to
Campbell can be a striker aswell

So going on that basis is say we have 3 strikers Stead McLeod Speno as Murray ain't getting fit anytime soon

So are we tryin to sell on Adams and Spencer Wroe Bennett to bring in other firepower or a defender or even both.

January could be interesting

Archived