Jose Murinho sacked

Fan of Big Tone

Supporter+

How many times have Chelsea sacked him? Twice or three times? Oh well, I used to hate him with passion but he actually has grown on me. I don't believe Chelsea's misfortunes are all solely down to him but he lucky to have managed it this far.

After his outburst with the physio, I would have sacked him.

Also, I think it highlights how last season they massively overachieved and then tried to compensate that buy spending silly fees on players in hope to keep them up within the top three. I'd laugh if they continued to struggle! Time to put on a Beetles song. Can anyone guess which one??

Supporter+

Hello, Goodbye?

Supporter+

Help?

Supporter+

I should've know better?

Supporter+

I'm a loser?

Supporter+

Some other guy?

Fool on the hill?

Nowhere man?

Supporter+

Tell me why?

Shall I go on or have I got it? (that's not a song title by the way)

Supporter+

Gimme Money

Supporter+

Money (that's what I want)

Supporter+

Yes

Supporter+

I

Supporter+

Good morning, good morning.

As Mourinho embarks on the long and winding road to the job centre, Abramovich think he can work it out with Guus Hiddink and bring the Dutchman back to Chelsea. It seems he's keen to get back to where he once belonged. Hardly a revolution but I suppose they need his help.

Fitting that their team of heartless mercenaries is to be managed by a heartless mercenary. I tried to squeeze When I'm Sixty-Four in there but he's already 69!

1 hour ago, DangerousSausage said:

Good morning, good morning.

As Mourinho embarks on the long and winding road to the job centre, Abramovich think he can work it out with Guus Hiddink and bring the Dutchman back to Chelsea. It seems he's keen to get back to where he once belonged. Hardly a revolution but I suppose they need his help.

Fitting that their team of heartless mercenaries is to be managed by a heartless mercenary. I tried to squeeze When I'm Sixty-Four in there but he's already 69!

@DangerousSausage you do know that anyone under the age of 30 wont have a clue what you are doing with all of these old song titles.

I will offer a suggestion though, from the sensational Alex Harvey band,.................... NEXT.

Think that says it all 

18 hours ago, notts-joe said:

My god, how useless are @tonyhateley and @DangerousSausage? Haha!! At least DS is funny.

Still hasn't been said, yet don''t worry! I'll get you anything my friend(s) if it makes you feel alright.

Can't buy me love.The b side was 'You can't do that' :rollonfloorlaughing:

Archived