New Squad Next Season

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Next season will be another new squad as I think some players out of contract won't stay in League 2.

I also think we will be lucky to hold on to aborah in Januray as he's far to good for a team 16th in league 2 and will get a lot of intrest from league one teams and a lot of teams at the top of league 2 will be intrested.

I also think Adams will not want to come back when he has a better chance of playing league one football with Mansfield at the moment.

I can also see Izale wanting out and Stead as they wont want another season in league 2 could easily both get a league one club.

Noble Murray Spencer Thompson I think are all out of contract Spencer has been treated badly in my opinion hel be wanting a move Murray is easily a better player then this league Noble is a risk but he can get goals and if he's a free don't be surprised to see him leave.

I reckon a lot of the better players we have will want out next year and if Sheehan has sense he will hold out for the best offer because he doesn't deserve  league 2 football 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Who says we'll be in league two next year? Anybody would think you had no faith in Moniz. :lol:

Only joking pal. :waving:

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

the bloke won't be here next season I can assure that I don't know who will come in as am not the chairman picking all I know Hartlepool will be the key game 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

A lot of water has to pass under the bridge before we can even think about next season's squad. I think it's odds-on that the man trimming the squad over the summer will not be Ricardo Moniz. We could have someone with a very different idea of what the squad should look like.

Total clear-outs rarely end well. Evolution not revolution please.

Archived