Welcome newnottsfan

Fan of Big Tone

Supporter+

We have another new member to welcome, so let's give a big PoN welcome to @NewNottsFan , dont be shy come and tell us about yourself and please feel free to join in the topics as and when you can.

Cheers ! 

Scottish based new member here ...been following Jamie Fullarton's progress after meeting him at Palace a number of years ago and a few times since then at Bolton and Forest.

Delighted to see him given a chance in management and planning a trip down with a friend to see the Magpies at home against Bristol Rovers on 5th March.

This lad will be the first in every day and the last to leave ( the least I'd expect from a manager I hear you say ....and you'd be right) but this isn't a new thing for him ...this is how he is and has been throughout his coaching career.

Immersed in his job and has put the miles in prior to this so I hope it works out for him.

Fantastic club to give him a chance and I hope for his sake the squad show signs VERY early doors to the fans that he is making a positive impact.

Lets hope for a good start and a classified result on Saturday starting Crawley 0 - ..................

Welcome to the board NewNottsFan. Quite a ringing endorsement that, are you his dad?:lol:

I'm hoping that he will give us what we have sadly been lacking these last few years, a new direction and more importantly wins!

Welcome to PoN @NewNottsFan.

1 hour ago, Fozzy said:

Welcome to the board NewNottsFan. Quite a ringing endorsement that, are you his dad?:lol:

I'm hoping that he will give us what we have sadly been lacking these last few years, a new direction and more importantly wins!

Ha no not related at all but do know a bit about the lad!!

At the end of the day its about results and he's a bright guy and will be in no doubt about that

Its a good squad to pick up ...which needs some attention to turn it around but its going to be interesting 

2 hours ago, hissingdwarf said:

Welcome to PoN. Glad to have a member of the Fullarton family with us. Now if you could tell us who will be sold and bought in over the transfer period that would be great also! :hyper::hyper::devil:

Sorry to disappoint you but no 'Fullarton' this end ! 

Im Scottish .. But I'm afraid that's the closest I get to 'family'  😉

Archived