Congratulations Yeovil

Supporter+

What a great achievement for Yeovil to be promoted to the Championship on one of the smallest budgets in our league and very low crowds.

A motorhome friend from Dorset supports them and we have a bit of banter over the internet, I'm just glad I only see him about twice a year at meets, he will be full of it today.

Bye Bye Yeovil :bye:

I'm really, very happy for them but I will miss banter with some friends. I will however, look forward to seeing them play the *Fword. Great stuff! Nice to see a humble team, who've established themselves higher and higher, I just hope they survive because the Championship will be better for having a side like them around. I mean, who's the closest they compare to? Derby County?!? :waving: 

:happy banana: 

Supporter+

Bye Bye Yeovil :bye:

I'm really, very happy for them but I will miss banter with some friends. I will however, look forward to seeing them play the *Fword. Great stuff! Nice to see a humble team, who've established themselves higher and higher, I just hope they survive because the Championship will be better for having a side like them around. I mean, who's the closest they compare to? Derby County?!? :waving: 

:happy banana:

Oh dear, you are asking for trouble when Super Ram sees this. :panic:

well done yeovil, it's taken some time but they have done it finally.

big achievement for them, it shows we as a club can progress. i also hope they survive in the championship, they will be used to releasing and finding new players unlike some. good chance i think

Welcome to the Championship Yeovil. Well done in getting promotion and I hope you do well apart from the two league games when we meet.I hoped I would be saying this to Nottsjoe but he'll have to wait at least another  season before he can look forward to playing NonlLeague Nigels team in a higher division. :super::sheep::biggrin::wink::joker:

Was hoping they'd lose to shut up all the part timers who've jumped on the bandwagon down here. So many people in Weymouth have suddenly become Yeovil 'fans' its ridiculous but I guess every club has them. Great achievement for them but a lot of unhappy Weymouth fans down here haha. To think Weymouth v Yeovil used to be the big rivalry down here, yet now one club is in the championship and the other is in the southern league...

Archived